The parcel part 4

Teju:

#3

I promise to alwys be there for you just like you have always been there for me. You are the first person I go to when I need help, support or the best hug ever.

This one is because I know it's your first proper day without me after staying
24 x 7 with each other for more than 7 months ...... first four months in biggboss house and then at each other's house ......

Meet Andu. He's cute, he's cuddly, he's adorable and every time he's squished, he talks! you can highland sleep till you get me back .....

Here's the cutest heart and it is mine it is to tell you that the way your heart is with me

Here's the cutest heart and it is mine it is to tell you that the way your heart is with me ..... mine is with you ..... do care of it and don't let it break and I promise I won't let yours break either ......

This insanely fluffy heart ..... is just like my cheeks and your just like your laddoo comes with an audio device hidden inside. The moment you squeeze it you would hear a voice message as my voice will play from the stuffed toy.

And you know what's cooler? This one only tells sweet things and doesn't fight or irritate like your laddoo ......

Karan:

Baby tujhse zyaada sweet aur genuine ladki maine nhin dekhi kabhi aur tera irritate karna achcha lagta hai mujhe ........ but sorry sweetie ...... tere is Sunny ne tere iss dil ke milne se pehle hi tere iss dil ko tod diya ........

I kissed and hugged the heart as if it were my laddoo ........ I squished it ....... and I heard her say I am proud of you my Sunny ........

Then I went on squishing it again and again till I had heard all her messages thrice ...... they were like ....... you have me always and forever babe ........ Sunny mein tere se bohot pyaar karti hoon ..... I love you my little ...... ki haal chaal soniyo ....... awwiiieeee ......... meri duggu shy ho jaati hai ....... and a rain of kisses in the end .......

I was left in tears by the end of this ....... After freaking twelve days I am listening to her voice ....... Somehow I calmed myself ....... I kept it aside and moved to another ........

Teju:

#4

I promise to be your personal genie and make your every wish my command. So if there's anything you ever need master, just wish!

 So if there's anything you ever need master, just wish!

Karan

I dug in to find 3 cute potato heads with jo hukum mere aaka written on their base ...... I didn't know whether to get happy about this that my laddoo wants to fulfill my wishes or sad that she herself might not be there to fulfill them ......

Babaji ae ki kudi ae ...... kadin mere te vi jyada samajhdaar galaan kardi ae ....... te kadin iss di harkaton se meinu lagda ae ki ae menu paagal kar ke hi manegi ........ poori cartoon hai ....... par jedi vi hai mainu ae hi pasand hai ......

Ae kinne cute hai par tere ton zyada nhin ....... and Laddoo my biggest wish is to live life with you till my