The parcel part 2

Sorry I had reached the image limit so have broken this chapter into parts ...... so ......

I know guys you'll must be having a lot of questions in your head regarding their kkk journey ...... where is teju ....... what will happen between Anusha and KK ...... etc ...... comment section is all yours ..... do give your feedback .......

Continuation:

Karan:

Yaar laddoo tu har baar aisi baatein kyun karti hai ....... main nahin sun sakta aisa tere liye ...... tere khud ke munh se bhi nhin ..... mazaak main bhi nahin .....

(While reading the letter my emotions kept changing at every line of her's .....

Sometimes I was happy, sometimes surprised, sometimes in love, sometimes blushing and at the end and angry at her last statement but what remained constant throughout was the rolling down of tears from my eyes .......

The realization has actually now started to hit me in true sense that what have I lost ....... I still somehow gather myself to look at the other gifts my little laddoo has sent for me ......

I moved forward kept the letter besides the box and peeped inside the box to find another letter there and I was wondering what is wrong with her ...... aise toh kabhi kuch nhi bolti aur ab letter pe letter .....

Teju:

Sunny I know you must be wondering what has happened me to send u so many letters but this one is not to express my feelings for you 5o explain my theory behind giving you these gifts ......

So, Sunny I've always been a very simple girl with old school thoughts and the one who when in a relationship is very like deep into it ...... and as far as I know it's the same with you .......

So, according to me making a promise is one of the most romantic gestures any couple can do for each other. You remember last time hammering phere lete hue ek doosre ko kuch promises diye the .... yaad hain bhi yaa bhul gaye ......

Well woh punjabi shaadi ke style ke according or panditji ke according the ..... But this time, I'm gifting my Sunny ..... my forever partner some vows as per our relationship and in tejasswi style ......

This is to give you the assurance that we will always be there for each other (except when you tease me and say that you wouldgo to another girl ..... well in that case Sunny mumma is all set to break your legs ....... ).

To make this surprise even more special, every promise is complemented with a beautiful gift. Every promise is packaged inside an envelope and attached to a gift.

I hope you like it ......

The 7 promises are:

#1

I promise to be there for you every second, minute, and hour of every day. Unless my shoot for the show is on (in which case I'll be there for you during breaks).

Karan:

( Thinking in his mind ....... )

I opened the box, I could see a band kind of thing inside ........ it seemed similar to a smart watch but why would she gift me that we are not allowed to wear that then ....... doesn't she know the rules .......

Only the black one is present inside .........

How foolish of me ........ she surely knows everything afterall she has been a part of this show previously ......
But then why this and how does this work .........

I checked the box further I found an instruction manual which read .......

STAY CONNECTED:

Bond Touch will keep you connected and always stay in touch with your loved ones while apart, by mimicking the natural vibration of their touch.A

PRIVATE CHAT FOR TWO:

The private space is encrypted and secure, so you can share intimate moments safely even when you are apart.

CUSTOMIZABLE:

Easily swap accessory bands for different and unique styles, choose a different color to switch up your style or match your outfit of the day.

DURABLE AND STYLISH:

Enjoy a battery life of up to 4 days and stay in touch all day and night.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX:

2 Bond Touch bracelets with Silver Loop and black TPU band, 2 USB chargers and 2 user manuals.

I looked inside the box and found only one set and instantly it struck my mind that the other was for sure with her ..... it is unbelievable how she thought of such a gift ......

I kept its application for download and moved to the second promise and gift ....