Special Moment - Pt 2

( Unable to hold myself back any longer ..... Scared and a bit hesitant, I asked, 'Can I hug you?' The answer that she gave was, ' You never have to ask.', this statement of her's gave me the assurity I required at that moment......

Without any delay or second thoughts I took her in a bone crushing hug .....
Parting from the hug after what felt like a forever she made me sit on the floor cross-legged with my back against one of the walls and she herself sat infront of me.

Unable to face her I just put my head down and sat there silent ..... As usual she was not able to stay mum and spoke up ...... )

Teju:

Sunny look at me ..... what is the matter ..... speak up ..... accha look at me atleast ......

Me:

Nahin laddoo ..... main nhin dekh sakta ......

Teju:

Sunny main bol rahi hoon ...... pls upar dekh le .......

Me:

Laddoo ...... yaar pls force mat kar ...... main nhin dekh paunga ......

Teju:

Kyun nhin dekh paayega ...... kya hogaya hai tujhe ......

Me:

Main ...... main ..... kuch nhin hua ...... bola na laddoo kuch nhin hua tu jaa yahan se ...... waise bhi yeh agar telecast mein gaya toh log tujhe question karenge ke ek ladke ke saath tu kya kar rahi thi washroom ke andar ........

Teju:

Sunny, telecast mein jata hai toh jaaye, bahar logon ko sochna hai soche ...... I don't care cause those people don't matter to me .......

People who matter to me are my parents, friends and you ...... My parents and friends will not think anything wrong about me that much I can assure you infact if someone tells something against me they will not stay quiet but rather defend me .... I trust them for that ......

As for you tu kya soch raha hai ..... tu batayega nhin toh mujhe kaise pata chalega ...... bol na sunny how will I know what's wrong when u r not ready to share anything .....

Kyun mujhse door jaa raha hai ..... kyun wahan se chala aya ..... kyun washroom mein khud ko lock kardiya tha ..... why weren't you opening the door ..... why are you not looking up ....... You have my swear .....  speak up sunny .......

Me :

Laddoo ..... woh ....... woh main ..... tujhe kisne bola main tujhse door jaa raha hoon ...... nhin jaa raha hoon main kahin ..... samajh mein aya ..... andar isiliye aagaya kyunki bahar woh log jo mere baare mein tujhe bol rahe the ...... main nhin sun sakta ...... washroom mein isiliye lock kiya because I didn't want fake sympathy ..... door nhin khola because I didn't want you to see me like this ..... main chahta hoon ke tu mujhe ek tarike se dekhe, I want you to see me a certain way ...... aur tujhe isiliye nhin dekh raha because after what people have told you about me I'm sure you don't trust infact you surely hate me aur main teri aankhon mein khud ke liye nafrat aur shak nhin dekh sakta ......

Teju:

Oh God ...... Sunny ..... what's wrong with you ...... itni si der mein tune kya kuch nhin soch liya ..... kya karun main teri over thinking ka .....

( She placed her one hand on my thigh and knee of one leg and started to rub it to calm me down. She brought the other hand upto my face and held my face squishing both my cheeks between her hand and made me look at her in the eye ..... she kissed my forehead and continued to speak or rather talk some sense into me ...... )

Sunny first of all u don't have to hide from me ...... tujhe mujhse chupne ki yaan nazrein churane ki koi zaroorat nhin hai you haven't done anything wrong ......

Second thing koi tere baare mein kuch bhi bole I believe you and I will never trust on others judgement of you ..... Till the time you do not tell me anything I will not take it as the truth ..... I trust you more than myself .....

Third and important one ..... listen to me very carefully ..... sunny we are a team, we are great, rather best of friends, we are also fond of each other .....

So ..... seeing u at this point ..... in this situation ...... in ur lows ..... in ur vulnerable times is my right ...... infact after ur family it is only and only my right to see you this way ......

Always remember one thing for the world u are the stud, actor and a tough guy - the Karan Kundrra

But for me u r my sunny, my guddi, my little ..... so u have all right to break and cry infront of me and I have all rights to see you like that, to be there for u, to support u and help u get back together and stand tall again .....

Lastly, I don't hate u I can never ...... even if I want I can't ..... u know why ......

(She held my hand, entwined our fingers and trust me I got a very fuzzy feeling with butterflies in my stomach. Slowly she started to caress my palms with her thumb and that further intensified my feelings.

She came over and sat on my lap while I was just looking at her with all the admiration I had in my heart being reflected through my eyes.

It was night and the only source of light we had was a bulb which also had started flickering and within seconds it went off leaving us in an almost pitch dark washroom as far as I remember.

What I do remember is stroking her hair and looking in her eyes, and realizing that the passion I always wanted to express, that I always knew I had deep inside of me, was coming out at that moment. And it was the same for her also.

As we looked at each other tenderly, with so much being said in our eyes. She came closer to me, held my hand, and looked into my eyes. She gently ran her fingers through my hair, rested her hand on the side of my face.

My whole body tensed as I tried to understand what was happening. She came close to my ears and whispered in a husky tone ....

Teju:

Because I love you my Sunny, my little, my duggu .....