First Task 2

Hello,

Hello, dear readers ..........

I know its been really long that I've updated this story ......

So, here I am with the update for the second story ...... I don't know kitna bada yaa chhota update hoga cause nahin watty ka bharosa hai aur naahin mujhe ye pata hai ki how much time will I be free .....

Still I will try my best .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator's POV:

Teju and Kushal join the rest ...... The prep for task setup was going on ..... There was no location change for this task ..... So all that they could do was wait ......

Meanwhile, Karan somehow managed to get hold of her hands such that it was not visible to anyone else ....... As soon as he held them moving a little closer to her he whispered in her hear ......

"Your hands are kind of cold."

Teju who was already pissed at him, gritting her teeth and trying to free her hands she whisper yelled in his ears, "If you don't want to hold hands, then let go na."

Karan being Karan how can he let his Teju go away from him once again, tightening his hold on her hand he replied, "No, I'm good."

Karan was hell nervous and scared cause he knew he was safe right now only because they were in public had they been in a room or a place with only two of them .....

He was sure he would have
been punished with 15 - 20 cushion hits, 2 to 3 tight slaps, a few kicks and not to forget merciless hair pulls .......

Thus, he decided to start pacifying her from this very moment and he started with his sweet words acting all innocent .....

He spoke showing his puppy eyes,
"I can't live without u ...."

"Is it ?", Teja replied with a tight lipped smile ......

"I am really sorry na mera Laddoo?", he tried again ....

"Oh are u Mr. Kundrra?", she spoke in a very sarcastic and dramatic way .......

"I want to be in your team pls ..... Pls sweetie?"

"Not happening ..... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju's POV

Just then we had to stop cause the setup was almost done and we were asked to change and come .......

All freshers had their rooms on one side and right behind them were rooms for us experienced players 😉 ......

Actually our stay was organised in the traditional kind houses which were like row houses that were brightly coloured ..... Every row house had a different number of bedrooms ....

Our row house had 4 bedrooms .... Three on the ground floor and one on the top ...... At present it is taken by all previous season contestants including me .....

The cottage to my right has 2 rooms and that is also for our group only .....

Then the cottage behind my cottage and the next two on its left are for the freshers ...... Their each cottage has only 2 rooms each ....

And each one of them has some recreational activities like indoor games and swimming pool .......

Whereas in our case our cottage has almost everything within it and the one besides us has almost nothing in it ..... Even the bigger pool is also in this cottage only ......