The runner - up of task

Sorry for the delay due to wattpad issues ...... And hope you'll like this part cause even my flow was broken .......

Hope I live up to your expectations ...... And this part turns out to be worth your wait ......

Also, I am unable to post lengthy updates so I have written small parts ........

Here is your next part and thanks to the regular ones for your input and feedback ...... Hope it keeps coming .......

.
.
.
.

Recap:

By now 12 people had come out ..... I was happy seeing some of my friends and thinking whether the other x contestants were here to win or to ruin me ....

Felt like majority were going to favour Anusha .....

Now since I've seen 12 .... I'm curious to know who the other two are .... More because firstly one of them would be the captain of the team I would be in ..... And second one would be the Captain leading the team against me ..... probably ....

Second reason for curiosity was that it has been quite some time since the third last person came out and his condition was horrible .... I wonder what would have happened of the two present inside .....

.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.

Practically, now everyone present there was scared and curious as to what would be going on inside the trailer ......

In the previous seasons atleast we could see what was going on inside the gas filled closed area but this time it was the audience who would be the first one's to see what's going on inside ......

Salute to the determination of the last two who were still inside. All my thoughts were interrupted when we heard the door of the trailer click open again and a lot of gas smoke come out ......

It was then that we saw a well built and toned manly body come out ...... that was it ...... It was Kushal ...... Kushal Tandon who was the runner up of this task ......

As much as I have heard about him he was a very strong player of his season and he was not even eliminated ...... His was a similar case like teju ..... He too left the show on medical grounds due to the poor condition of his shoulder .....

If him being so strong as a player ..... He also gave up now ..... He too could not take the gas smell any longer and came out. I wonder how strong was the person who was inside ..... And god only knows in what condition that person must be .......

Finally, now only one was left inside and Rohit Sir announced that Kushal was the runner up and captain of one of the teams .....

Sir also, added that he had been taken to medics for a full checkup and that the one inside was the winner of the task and captain of the other team .....

Then he asked the last person inside the container to come out of the vehicle. But to everyones surprise nobody came out ..... Forget about coming out ......

There wasn't even a hint of someone coming out of it or the door being opened ..... Now everyone including sir were hell a scared for the person inside ......

There was commotion all over as to what would have happened and why isn't sir sending someone to check on the player inside .....

We were later informed by sir that as per rules the person inside has to come out walking on own feet without anyone's help .....

If not that player will be considered to have already fainted inside and aborted the stunt thus would straight away go to elimination ......

Which also mean't that Kushal would be declared winner ..... And the person who came third last out would be the runner up of the task .......

Finally making Dharmesh and Kushal as the two Captains .....

I was okay with being in Dharmesh's team but not Kushal ...... How can I be in the team of the person who was my laddoo's only crush in the itv industry .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target:

50 comments from 15 different people ......

What do you'll think will happen now ?

Who would be the two captain ?

Will the person inside be okay ?

What would be Karan's reaction on seeing the person inside ?

Mere pyaare readers I request upar diye gaye sawalon ke jawab dein taaki story aage badh sake .......

C yaa in the next update till then take care 😘