New information

Well to all my readers Happy Ganesh Chaturthi❣ and Michami Dukkadam 🙏🏻..... I know Kal tha but main hoon thodi late lateef except for professional work  ..... hehehe

Sorry guys I'm delaying the khatron journey by one more part as I felt like there was need for a part where kk would look back at his bb journey and wat all he felt at that time and how it affected his image outside and what was laddoos role in it ..... this part I'll upload by tomorrow and then I'll continue with kkk journey as it is you'll haven't finished the requirements for getting a new update .......

Well even tomorrow's update you'll get when you'll answer the following questions .......

1.

Which situations you'll want kk to reflect back upon ......?

2.

What emotions of his you'll want me to describe over here ....?

3.

Which is the moment in bb that made you all
a. Cry
b. Laugh
c. Angry
d. Love
e. Irritated
f. Hate

4.

Do you'll want me to put tejran together in an myv show in my next ff ...... if yes ...... which show and as strangers, lovers, friends, enemies, husband and wife .....

Aur Haan kkk ke journey ka 1 st part on Saturday evening  if you'll complete the target on previous chapter ......

One more thing kaise ho yaar tum log contestants aur stunts ke liye suggestions to de do .......

See yaa tomorrow if you'll fulfill the requirements ......