Foreword

I want to briefly give some context for this story. If you don't care, go ahead and skip to the next part, but I highly recommend reading this over, at the very least to set expectations.

The story you're about to read was originally written with the intention of only a few friends seeing it. However, as the story continued (and is still continuing as of writing this,) I wanted to try and increase my reach. This specific chapter of the much, MUCH larger story I'm currently working on ran from January 8, 2021 to February 28, 2021.

I wanted to make several drastic changes to the story, I even considered doing a full rewrite. However, as I read the initial draft over to plan it all out, I realized that THIS is what I should share. Not some rushed-out remake competing with my other projects and college work for my attention, but the original draft, with some minor tweaks of course.

Lastly, I need to point out that, since this is a fanfiction, I'm using characters that are not my own. Please support the official releases, everything represented in this story (Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, FNaF, Undertale, Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Metroid) should all be available on Nintendo Switch, and all non-Nintendo properties are also available on Steam.

It's strange, messy, and fast-paced, but it's how the story is meant to be told, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy Danganronpa Multiverse.

(Note: This story is presented in the form of a script, rather than a traditional novel.)

!!! SPOILERS FOR ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED FRANCHISES AHEAD !!!