Afterword & Credits

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading all that as much as I enjoyed writing it! This is my first time posting one of my stories publicly, and hopefully I'll continue doing so...but, if not, then at least I gave it a shot. Truth be told, I've been extremely nervous about doing this, hitting "publish" is going to be like ripping off one hell of a band-aid. I've come this far, though...so whatever happens, happens.

Anyway, since this is the end, I want to urge you all to try out all the source materials for yourselves one more time. I know they're not exactly obscure, but just in case, here's a little more detail on what everyone's from (this time I can actually mention spoilers, too!):

--Credits--

Kyoko, Byakuya, Monokuma, Chihiro, and various epilogue characters all originate from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. That game, and its mainline sequels, are available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PS. For the full story, you'll also want to watch the Danganronpa 3 anime, and maybe check out Ultra Despair Girls if you're brave enough.

Godot, Maya, and Phoenix Wright come from the original Ace Attorney trilogy. The remastered trilogy is available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PS. I'd also like to recommend The Great Ace Attorney collection, just because I REALLY like those games.

Byleth and Edelgard originate from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Each Fire Emblem game usually has its own self-contained story, so don't worry about playing other games in the series (unless you want to, of course.) There's also Fire Emblem: Three Hopes, a sort of alternate story set in the world of Three Houses, but with Warriors-style gameplay. Both games are available exclusively of Nintendo Switch.

Link and Zelda originate from, of course, The Legend of Zelda. However, these specific versions of the characters are much more specific than that. Danganronpa Multiverse's Link and Zelda come from the Four Swords manga, which, if you didn't know, is a two-part story in a series of officially-licensed manga adaptations of various Zelda games. They're all pretty good, but Four Swords always stuck with me the most, which is why I always use these versions of Link and Zelda in my works. The Legendary Edition, which contains both parts of the story, can probably be found in the manga section at your local bookstore, or purchased online if that's not an option.

Samus, fittingly the only character flying solo in this story, comes from the Metroid series. Although the iteration of the character used in this story has only progressed up through Super Metroid, I still highly recommend checking out Metroid Dread on Nintendo Switch. Other than that, Super Metroid is available through the NSO SNES app.

Charlie and Dave originate from the Five Nights at Freddy's series. My interpretation of the characters is a mix of the game canon, the book canon, and a bit of my own headcanon, but it's still worth checking out the games if you haven't already. I personally recommend at least trying out the first three games, but the entire series up through Help Wanted can be found on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PS. The latest game, Security Breach, is also available on all the aforementioned platforms except Nintendo Switch.

Gloria and Hop originate from the Pokemon series, specifically Pokemon Sword and Shield. Now, I understand that these specific games are a bit controversial, and also Pokemon is the most profitable media franchise in the world, so there's really no point in me urging you to try it out. That said, if you want to get into the series, SwSh isn't a terrible place to start, in my opinion.

Frisk and Chara come from Undertale. My interpretations of these two are pretty much completely different from their original appearances, just because the purpose they serve here is drastically different from what they do in Undertale, but it's a fantastic game and you should play it if you haven't already. The original, and its...other game(?), Deltarune, are available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PS. Note that Deltarune isn't fully finished, but the first two chapters are available for download.

And lastly, the elephant in the room, that Yharim character mentioned right at the end. This is really obscure compared to everything else in this story, but Yharim originates from the Calamity Mod for the game Terraria. Yharim himself is not yet in the mod, it's still in development, but his presence certainly is. So, if you want to learn more, or you're just looking for a fun time, you can get Terraria on Steam, as well as tModLoader. From there, you can use tMod's built-in mod browser to find and install Calamity.

-

With all that said, there's not much left to do but hit "publish." Until next time, if there is a next time, I must bid you adieu~

" Until next time, if there is a next time, I must bid you adieu~