Chapter 4 - Trial

Monokuma: "Now then, it's trial time! Discuss whatever you want, however you want, and at the end you'll all vote for who you think is the blackened. If you're right, the blackened will be punished and the killing game will continue, but if you're wroooong, then the blackened will be allowed to leave and I'll punish everyone else! Will you make the right choice? Or the dreadfully WRONG one?!"

>GROUP TRIAL: ALL RISE!<

Kyoko: "To begin, we should recount the events that took place between 7 and 7:30 this morning."

Frisk: "Wow, was it really only 30 minutes?"

Hop: "So, when we woke up at 7, we found that Chara was missing, and that some kind of rabbit suit had replaced her."

Samus: "We left, and split up to find Chara."

Dave: "I believe we covered everywhere except the bell tower. I went to the arcade, where I found the closet with all the suits."

Byakuya: "Eventually, the bell on the bell tower rang. Kyoko and I hurried from our location to the top."

Godot: "I called out to everyone near me to stay put while I checked it out as well."

Kyoko: "And on top of the tower was the rabbit suit again, right?"

Frisk: "How did that thing move all the way up there so quickly..."

Byakuya: "We then went to Chara's room to confirm that it was the same suit, at which point Dave found us and brought us to the arcade."

Dave: "Like I said before, I found a closet full of those suits. Couldn't tell how many were missing, if any."

Kyoko: "If any?"

Byakuya: "We'll come back to that later. For now, just note that it was there. Afterwards, we split up again."

Godot: "And soon after, Kyoko saw Chara."

Kyoko: "Specifically, I saw Chara moving behind the bell tower, carrying what I now believe was the weight that killed her."

Byakuya: "She called Godot and I, and, once we were behind the bell tower, we found Chara's body."

Samus: "She was carrying the weight? Wouldn't that make this a suicide?"

Kyoko: "That isn't necessarily true."

>THAT'S WRONG, MATE!<

Hop: "If what ya sayin' is true, then there's no other option. Chara killed herself!"

Kyoko: "What do you mean?"

Hop: "C'mon, you're a detective, mate! Surely ya know what I'm talkin' about!

Kyoko: "Sorry, but I don't get it."

Hop: "Aight then, I'll just have to tell ya myself!"

Monokuma: "Oho! Looks like we've got a contradiction to settle!"

>REBUTTAL SHOWDOWN!<

Kyoko Kirigiri

-VS-

Hop

>BEGIN!<

Hop: "Chara was the only one behind the bell tower, so there's no one who could've killed her BESIDES her!"