What The Heck!?!

Severus knew that quidditch was an intense game from the fact that Regulus sometimes has bruises when he comes back to the dorms after a quidditch game or practice. He also knows that from experience when he had to watch over a quidditch game that Harry had participated in, much to his dismay at the time, but this game always seemed like it's a life or death situation no matter what year it was.

From what he gathered, you have to either be good at the game or go into a coma for who knows how long just because you couldn't dodge a buldger in time. This is the only reason why he refuses to watch a quidditch game in person ever again. So can someone explain why in the f*ck is he here in the first place. Even though he portrays himself as a cold-hearted bastard that doesn't care about anything or anyone he is just a gentle soul that wants to survive in this cruel world.

After Severus finished his internal monologue about how cruel the world is to him because let's be honest... If we keep polluting the earth and don't give two sh*ts about the earth's health (A/n: Which u should btw) then the world doesn't give two sh*ts about your feelings or your life. After the narrator stopped rambling about random sh*t that probably no one cares about and doesn't matter in this story, let's get back to our regular podcast.

Severus kept flinching and getting a heartattack everytime he sees Regulus almost get head shotted by a buldger.

It wasn't really noticeable to anyone who wasn't paying close enough attention but it was very noticable to one male with luscious blond hair that is the subject of envy to girls of all ages who wishes to have that kind of hair whom was sitting right next to him.

(A/n: I'll be the first to admit it in this book.... I'd kill for hair like Lucius like dude! Share me you're secrets!)

'This dude... Really trying to give me a heartattack! I swear to God Regulus if you manage to land yourself in the infirmary, I'm gonna send you straight back in there once you recover. That's not a threat... It's a promise' Severus thought to himself as he cursed Regulus out [for something he couldn't control] after he dodged another buldger that tried to give him a concussion for the 100th of time.

As Severus kept cursing out Regulus, he flinched when he felt something warm touch his hand. He looked towards the source of the sudden warmth that interrupted his daydreaming session and saw Lucius look at him with a concerned look on his face.

"You alright Sev? We can leave if your uncomfortable?" Lucius said in a worried tone.

"I'm fine Lucius... Just thinking about 100 ways to hex Reg if he lands himself in the infirmary... But seriously though, who came up with this game because I'd like to have a "friendly" conversation with him and my wand" Severus said in an irritated tone as he changes his target of aggression from Regulus to the creator of quidditch.

(The creator of quidditch: *sneezes*..... Someone's talking sh*t about me behind my back....😢
Narrator: One vote equals to one hug for the creator of quidditch)

Lucius just snorted at him while rolling his eyes at him.

"Overreacting much? He'll be fine! He's been on the team for almost three years! I'm sure he can take a buldger or two hitting him in the face" Lucius said trying to reassure his friend who was about to go into mama bear mode from too much over thinking but let's be honest... It's not working.

Severus let out a tired sigh before slumping forward in his seat to avoid looking at his number one enemy known as the quidditch field.

(Narrtor: You're such a worry wart Sev.
Sev: No Im not! I'm just saying what if he goes into a coma and never wakes up again!
Regulus:..... I will protect you at all cost Sev!
Sev: Get away from me you git and finish your stupid game!)