🍋Sweet, sweet Ecstasy

—————————————————————

I hear slight muffles as I flinch back to reality, springing up suddenly remembering what just happened. I flinch as the thoughts flood my memories and the dampness that secretes down below making note that I am still very much wet.

I turn towards the sound to see a nonchalant Hijikata sitting beside Sanan as they both leisurely watch me come aware my surroundings. I gulp as I see tents on their yukatas.

'Oh shit.'

———————————————————

I immediately get pushed down, landing down quite roughly on the futon below me.

"Ahh-" I yelp as Hijikata hovers over me, smirking at me from above. 'I never would have imagined him to be the one to make the first move, goddamn..' I blush.

I try to open his yukata, but before I can even touch him, two hands grasp my own and push them down. I gasp and look back towards the culprit, a smirking Sanan.

I groan, not appreciating the way these two are turning me on and how dominant they are being, 'usually I am the one to be on top...what a change of pace.' I think as I look down at Hijikata as he takes off my kimono and admired the view.

'Heh who knew I had such an effect on men, look at huge mound forming, I think it needs to be released.' I smirk as I maneuver my legs to push him back slightly to be able to grasp his erection with my feet, due to my hands being held down.

He groans and grasps onto my feet almost immediately, 'awww...so no head?'

"Eager, aren't you?" He smirks as he tugs my legs apart and crawls in between my legs, I flinch at the sudden friction of his erection to my crotch.
Sanan pushes my arms down as I flail slightly, I groan in protest.

"Hijikata, are you always such a tease? Or are you so insecure you are afraid to get started?" I ask smiling, satisfied to see the irritation growing on his face. He frowns slightly, clearly not appreciating how I am attacking him and only him.

'Aww poor Sanan must feel left out~' I think as I look up slightly, but my head immediately gets pulled up faster than I anticipated. I gasp at the forceful action Sanan gives me, and he immediately takes that opportunity to shove his cock down my throat.

'JESUS CHRIST-' I gag as I definitely was not expecting the quiet, science nerd to take first action. His cock fucking my throat as if it's his own personal toy. Tears glisten down my face as I take in his length.

I try to flail my arms once more to ask for a breath, but in response Sanan pushes down on my arms harsher most definitely leaving bruises. His moans taking up the room as his furiously fucks my throat, my cry's being heard underneath that. I feel hands travel down my waist and back up to my chest as they massage my breasts.

The hands that were once massaging my breasts, now harshly grip and twist them. I flail my legs trying to kick him off from the pain. In response the hands grab on harsher. I cry once more, slowly succumbing to the pain and pleasure.

Sanans moans grow louder as I feel his dick pulse in my mouth. His thrusting becomes more sloppy and less defined, as he grips on my arms harsher than before. With one last thrust, he slams into my throat, reaching farther than before and ejaculating down my throat forcing me to swallow.

He removes himself from my mouth and my arms, leaving my breathless gasping my air. Due to the lack of oxygen and the forceful action to my head I phase out of reality staring at the ceiling as I try to regain myself.

Hijikata chuckles seeing the situation Sanan just put me in, and Sanan smirking at the mess he made me. Satisfied with himself he looks up to Hijikata awaiting for the main event. He notices that look and grins, removing himself from grasping my breasts he maneuvers himself below.

Blinking back into reality, after gasping several times for air I seem to have become aware of my surroundings once more. I look to my right and see Sanan looking down at me, he smiles and begins to stroke my hair.

'What the hell is wrong with this guy. Bipolar as fuck.' I think as I ignore the action at did earlier and nuzzle into his hand. I smile and look at him, he gives me a grin and looks to his right. I look towards that direction and see Hijikata, in all his glory, positioning himself to my entrance.

Before I can take in the beautiful sight of the man crafted by the gods he thrusts into me, leaving my gasp once more. My eyes widen as I take in his length, 'Jesus is that even legal-? Good lordd-' I flinch as I feel his cock reach further than any man has reached before.

I moan, succumbing to pleasure once I finally became adjusted to his length. Once hearing my moans he takes that as a signal and begins to thrust into me. Needing something to grab onto, I grasp onto Sanan that is a few inches away from me and squeeze his thighs. He groans slightly but doesn't push me away, and begins to fondle my breasts. With the force of the thrusts they were bouncing like crazy and starting to hurt so that was a relief.

Hijikata decides to speed up the pace and begins to slam into me harsher than before. I scream and grasp onto Hijikata, he grins.
'W-was that j-jerk jealous? T-the fuck-?' I think, my mind muddled as all I can think of his him.

I turn my head slightly, feeling something hard beside my head. I turn and see Sanans erection right near my face once more. 'W-When did I end up in his lap? No wonder Hijikata wasn't having it.' I think as my head hits his erection every few seconds as Hijikata thrusts move my whole body. I moan loudly, loving being positioned between both of them. My hands and legs wrapped around Hijikata as my head lays in Sanans lap as he strokes my hair.

"D-damn why'd you get so tight all the sudden?" Hijikata stutters, not expecting my sudden abrupt change. I moan louder, finger nails trailing down his back as he continues to hit my sweet spots once more.

"F-fuck H-Hijikata.." I moan, feeling a knot form in my stomach. "Call me Toshizo," he mutters in my ear. My eyes widen at the change of names, and the knot in my stomach becomes more fluent and obnoxious.

"T-toshi-" I moan and grip onto him, he slams harsher into me moaning, clearly satisfied with the name. He leans down, I shudder at the sound as his moans become clearer. He kisses my neck, leaving a trail of sweet kisses and pants.

"Toshiiii" I feel a tug on my hair but I ignore it as I feel myself coming close to finishing. Wrapping my arms around Hijikata, pushing him closer to my neck, I squirm and squeeze my legs around him as I cum.
Moaning his name and the squeezing lead to his finish as well as he was unable to get a proper escape due to my legs being wrapped around him, he finishes inside.

We both lie there panting, holding each in an embrace. I shudder at the feeling of each breath hitting my neck. I feel the tug in my hair once more, ignoring Sanan, I roll over with Hijikata and fall asleep with him in my arms.

———————————————————
Date: 10/6/22

I know it's been a long time, don't attack me pls. College has been rough...

and why the fuck did I leave off on smut, like any other part would have been better. I just had to bullshit all of this cause I forgot what the original plan was lmao