Training?

(A/N: I forgot to mention - Alcaeus gained his human form at 3.5 weeks, hence he 'crawled' last chapter.)

Alcaeus Indrath

Ever since the day I learned to crawl, I am being forced to meditate for several hours a day. While meditating, I am instructed to absorb mana while purifying it.

My mana core is already at the light silver stage, due to which I am being considered a prodigy. 

"Hah! So what? I was also at light silver at his age!" Were the exact words of my Sis. I swear she needs a kick up her backside.

My mother is apparently hand-cooking all my meals, with Sis helping out a little. And since we're supposed to be the 'Royal Family', the maids are not happy with this arrangement.

Father has opened up a new office from where he can watch my training. Sometimes I wish he would come down here...but I know he is a busy person.

I was once a King as well, although our positions are miles apart, I can still relate to him. 

Anyway, today marks my 2 month anniversary of being born into this world. Last week, I had spoken my first words. 

I had purposely held off till I could speak both 'mama' and 'dada' so I don't create a civil war within the household. 

By the way, Sis has a boyfriend. He reminds me of Nico, just way more...nerdy. 

He had visited me in solitude once and attempted to 'explore' how my body was superior as a Dragon. The only reason Father hadn't beaten him half to death was because Sis did it first.

Today was another day of constantly absorbing mana into my core. This process was similar to way elements worked back in my world, so I was able to apply my knowledge and fast-forward this process. 

I estimate I am progressing around 7 times quicker than a normal Asura child.

However, I am still struggling with obtaining elemental affinities. There were 5 affinities available to the Indrath clan, with one of them having 3 branches. What I wanted to do was impossible according to the books in mother's library. I wanted to master all 3 branches of 'Aether'.

Before everything though, I wanted to climb to white stage, hopefully before my physical training started. I am not over-confident, I realize that integration stage is still far from my reach.

I was sitting in a cross-legged posture as usual, refining my mana veins and purifying the mana in them. I can feel myself close to breaking through with my core, if I could get it in the next week...I could beat my Sis' record!

I saw Mother along with sis walking towards me, along with some baked buns.  This is good, although they are interrupting my training, I am more hungry than I care to admit.

"Mothe-" I raised my hand to greet her but my voice didn't come out. Instead I saw a rune-like golden symbol appear on my arm. At the same time, the ground below me was covered in crimson blood flowing from every hole in my body. The leaves in the garden had lost their color, the roots around me threatening to break the earth. 

Amongst a flurry of screams coming from several directions, I felt my vision fade away.

.

.

.

.

Note: Short again.