Ch. 1

Eh. What do you want me to say? I don't fall for those "hot guys" like other girls do. That's why I thought I had no problems coming into Starworks High. Until F4 came into my way.

"F4 you call them?"

I looked at Joanne with my mouth hanging open.

"Who the heck thought of that?"

"Stacey! F4 is the most hottest, cutest, smartest, not to mention richest, of the school! Probably the whole district! Everyone adores them!"

Joanne gaped at me.

"Well I already don't."

I shrugged, mentioning to an open table. I never went to a school this grand before. You have regular cafeterias with tables and regular people. As for me, I got a scholarship to go to the most highest rank private school of all time, which included fancy diners with glistening lights for lunch. Pretty cool. Of course, not that I wanted to come here. My parents forced me to on last minute. As you can see, my family isn't all rich. We live in a small house, without much money. I knew I wouldn't fit in here. But ha! I already made a friend. Trust me, I still haven't changed my mind about this place, but the food was totally worth it. I have this thing for food, as you can see.

"Stacey, how can you hate F4?"

Joanne interrupted my thoughts of the caf as she set her tray across from me.

"Because I know those type of guys. They are snobby, think they are the center of everything, and probably think they are the 'bosses' of Starworks High. I honestly have no interest in those people."

"Stacey, they ARE bosses of Starworks High! The leader of F4, Chrisb, owns Starworks! His parents created this academy, even though his dad passed away. Chris is more of a boss than the principal of the school!"

I was going to protest, but a girl came rushing into the door of the caf, yelling,

"F4!!! F4 IS HERE!!!!"

At the top of her lungs. Every single person in the cafeteria screamed and rushed out of the room to the entry hall. Even Joanne rushed outside. Shaking my head in disappointment, I continued eating my food.

"Why aren't you going?"

A boy poked me on the shoulder.

"I have no interest for snobby boys."

I replied, pushing him away. The boy gasped and stumbled out of the room.

***

A few seconds later, probably the whole grade came into the cafeteria, yelling and shouting. I looked up to find all of them whispering and pointing towards me. Then I saw the center of the group. F4 was here. 4 guys, all dressed in fancy clothing, looked at me and smirked.

"She didn't come to greet you!"

"She must be punished!"

"Aw, who would hate F4?"

Murmurs came from all around the room, people staring at me. Just then, one of the F4 tux boys raised his hand, and the whole room fell silent. He then dropped his hand into his pockets and walked over to me, the rest of the 3 boys trailing behind.

"You must be the newbie."

He said, looking down at me.

"Why didnt you come out to the front?"

He asked. I looked at the group. They were probably seniors, seeing how tall they were.

"She probably hates you Chris."

One of the F4 members said, and the trio laughed.

"Shut up Dylan."

Chris said, turning around to look at the auburn haired F4 member who had said that. Dylan, the auburn hair, winked at me and crossed his arms. It was true. F4 did have the beauty to be the cutest, most popular guys of the school. But heck, I would not let them be the boss of the school for me. I looked at the stupid 4 seniors who were known as "F4" in front of me. Chris was a blondie with a perfect tan with blue eyes. I weren't going to fall for them. Dylan seemed a bit nicer. He had straight auburn hair that he flipped to the side every so often. He wore a black leather jacket and boots. The other F4 next to him had a piercing on his ear, and wore a tux vest with a ring on his right middle finger. His sleeves were rolled up, and he had a cold stare. He was very quiet. The last one, however, had a nice look to him. He wore white, standing out from all of the F4 members. His hair was a golden brown color, just slightly darker than Chris. His chestnut eyes looked almost mystified.

"So, let me ask again."

Chris said, putting both hands on my table and leaning in.

"Why didn't you come out to greet me?"

I had an urge to splash water onto his face. I wanted to kill him.

"Because I didn't want to. Do you have a problem with that?"

I snapped, standing up. Chris seemed so shocked by my reaction that he stumbled backward.

"Why, you think you are the boss around this school? That everyone should adore you? Well no, sorry, I wont. If you think every girl is going to fall for you, you're wrong. Now, move."

I shoved Chris out of the way, and made a beeline for the exit. Everyone stared at me like I had two heads, literally, but I exited the cafeteria to my next class without hesitation.