Ch.13

**STACEY'S POV**

"Put down that knife! Are you out of your mind!!!"

Dad yelled as soon as he saw me. My mouth hung open. I must've been the most embarrassed girl in the world at that moment.

"S-Stacey! Did you know...perhaps...THAT THESE HONORABLE MEN WERE STEPPING RIGHT INTO OUR HOUSEHOLD?! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"

Mom screamed and danced around the living room. My eye twitched as my mouth hung open. F4 stood in front of me with their oh-fancy-suits all enjoying this scene.

"This is absolutely GLORIOUS ! PRAISE THE LORD! STACEY, WILL YOU STOP STANDING AROUND AND GRAB CHAIRS FOR THESE GODS?!"

Dad yelled into my ear. I finally gathered myself and stumbled into our small dining room and brought out 4 chairs.

**CHRIS'S POV**

I admit, I freaked out when Stacey jumped out with a knife. That was the last thing I expected. But when I realized the screaming from Stacey's mom when we stepped into the house caused Stacey to jump, I started laughing, and so did all the others. We gathered around the couch and the table in front of a small TV. Stacey didnt meet any of our eyes, which made me want to laugh more.

"S-So, what brings you almighty men to this poor household?"

Stacey's mom asked.

"Stop exaggerating Mom. It's not like they are Prince William and live in a castle of some sort."

Stacey muttered.

"Hush, Stacey."

Stacey's mom slapped Stacey on the leg. As Stacey rubbed her leg, Eric started the conversation.

"Why, yes. I'm sorry for coming at such a unplanned time. We just wanted to make sure Stacey and her accompaniment were coming on our trip to Paris this break."

"ABSOLUTELY!"

"NO!"

Stacey and Stacey's mom said at the same time.

"STAY OUT OF THIS STACEY!"

Stacey's mom scolded.

"Of course Stacey will go! I will MAKE SURE she goes on that trip. So none of you handsome men worry."

Stacey's mom said in a sweet voice. That woman could change from a devil to an angel.

"Alright. We just wanted to make sure. Thank you for your time."

Eric said, standing up and brushing himself. Leave it to Eric to deal with girls' parents.

"Thank you for visiting."

Stacey's mom said while we were getting into our cars.

"No, thank YOU."

Eric gave his all-girls-will-fall-for smile. Stacey's mom's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"See you later."

Eric winked at Stacey. Stacey's mom fainted. Humiliated, Stacey crossed her arms and stomped back into the house.

**STACEY'S POV**

"Moommmm...why would you do that?! I told you I wouldn't go."

I complained. But mom stood still, and it didnt seem like her mind was going to change at all.

"Moommmm. Reconsider!!"

I complained again.

"Make sure to call Joanne and tell her your going and she's going. Or you'll be grounded."