Ch. 5

**STACEY'S POV**

I walked into my official second day of Starworks High. Without knowing where F4 was, I just entered my homeroom. But just right outside the hallway, I knew something was up. The classroom was very, very quiet. I slowly turned the knob to peek in, and there they were. F4. I stood there, shocked. When I finally regained my brain, I turned around to run away.

"Stacey, where are you going?"

Dylan called out.

"Uhm...I really need to go get my uhm...books!"

I said. Dylan laughed and shook his head.

"Sit down Stacey. We don't bite. At least not every single one of us anyway."

Eric said, giving me a gesture to sit. Once I sat down, Chris loomed over my desk. Every student in the classroom stared.

"That was very disrespectful of what you did yesterday."

He whispered. I pushed him away.

"So what, you expect me to go greet you every morning? I'd rather stay in my classes doing ten essays than go see you!"

I yelled. Surprised, everyone started whispering.

"Alright, fine. If one sorry cannot work..."

Chris snapped his fingers, and Dylan dragged my desk out of the room.

"You will be greeting me when you find your desk."

He said. He briskly walked out the door, and Eric gave me a wink, saying that everything would be okay. And soon it was. Later on during homeroom, two securities brought my desk back in. They both gave me a salute and walked back out. Knowing that this was Eric, I happily sat back down and started studying.

**CHRIS'S POV**

I locked the car. Eric, Dylan, and Andrew trailed out of their own.

"Now that girl will greet me at the front."

I said, knowing that her desk was right in the front of the entryway of Starworks High, where we would be entering. I coolly walked in to find...no desk. No desk?!

"Aight, now where the #%^* did she go?! Who did this?!"

I yelled above the crowd.

"She probably did this herself man. She's too smart."

Dylan told me.

"Find her. And bring her to F4 sanctuary."

I growled.

**STACEY'S POV**

I was taking down notes when Eric barged into our classroom.

"Sorry teacher, but can we borrow Stacey for a second?"

He asked, looking at me. Everyone in the classroom oohed and ahhed.

"O-Of course!"

My teacher said, gesturing me to go. I was honestly hoping for her to say no, yet she obeyed. I stood up quietly with all eyes on me. I walked slower than usual to the door, but when I finally reached it, Eric put his arm around me and held the door for me. THIS FLIRT! If we were the only ones here, I swear I would've punched him in the face!! Everyone in the classroom shrieked and oohed. Oh how I wanted to shut them up. I BARELY EVEN KNEW ERIC, AND WHAT NOW, WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR SOMETHING?! Soon when we were in the hallways, ALONE, I shrugged Eric's arm off.

"What the heck do you think you are doing?!"

I yelped.

"Stacey, this is part of the plan. Just let me do it. Go with the flow."