Ch. 15

*STACEY'S POV*

"We have arrived at Paris, France. The plane will be landing in approximately 20 minutes. Thank you for flying on Starworks Airlines."

At the crackle of the loud speaker, we all woke up. I looked outside to catch the Eiffel Tower just before it passed by. 

"Well we're here."

Dylan said, stretching. Joanne was looking out the window too. Even if this was a vacation I never really wanted to go on, I was pretty excited about being in Paris. I heard Joanne squeal. The plane landed, and we all headed out of the airport. There was a black limo outside waiting for us already. I glanced at Joanne. Was this all of Chris's work? How much money did he have exactly?

The limo stopped in front of a very large hotel. There were fountains, and people dressed in formal dresses and suits were entering the building. 

"I think there's a party tonight. We can go if we want to, or are you too tired?"

Eric asked, facing me before we left the limo. I made a face. Going to a party we were never invited to? I don't think so. Plus, I had never been to a formal party before. I'm not sure if Eric had bought a formal dress for me anyway. We all filed out of the limo, and with butlers with our suitcases behind, we proceeded up to our hotel rooms. This was definitely a 5 star hotel. I could just tell by looking at the atmosphere. There were crystal chandeliers everywhere with people bustling about. The hotel itself was huge. The lobby was probably about 50 times my house. The hotel doors were spread apart, which technically meant the rooms were big. Chris handed me a card. 

"It's the hotel key. Don't lose it. You and Joanne are together over there."

He pointed a room down the hallway. 

"We'll be in the rooms across and next to you."

He added. I didn't have the guts to say thank you, so I just dragged my suitcase down the hallway to my room. Joanne quickly followed. As I slid the card into the door, the door opened. The hotel room was bigger than I expected. It was almost the size of my house! The bathroom itself was the size of my living room. Everything was neat and organized. There was a walk in closet at the far end, and two king beds. A large window showed the view of Paris. It faced the Eiffel Tower. A perfect view. Joanne squealed. 

"I can't believe F4 is doing this for us!"

She couldn't take the smile off her face.

"Don't tell me this is your first time coming!"

I gasped. I had expected Joanne to come here once at least. 

"Well of course I came here, but it was only with my step mom once. She only took me because she had a business trip and my dad didn't want me to be alone at home again."

Joanne said, plopping down on my bed. It didn't seem like such a fun experience. I was going to reply to that, but a knock on the door interrupted us. I opened the door to find Chris standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

"I forgot to tell you, lunch is going to be in about 30 minutes. You don't have to finish unpacking, you can do that at night. We're going to go around Paris for a bit, maybe a restaurant for dinner. Dress nicely."

Chris said, examing my choice of clothes. I was still wearing a plain pink shirt and jeans with converse. I glared at Chris. I thought he wanted to be friends. This was definitely making it worse. I closed the door on him and stood there to make sure Chris went away. After I heard his footsteps going down the hallway, I told Joanne the news. She squealed again...how many times is this girl going to squeal?! She quickly went through her suitcase and pulled out a dress. It wasn't too formal, but not casual either. Since lunch was in 30 minutes, I thought I might as well get dressed and ready. I went through my suitcase and picked out a dress that Eric got for me back in the states. It was a soft pink flowly dress that went up to my knees. I put on a necklace, thinking that it wasn't fancy enough. I found Joanne doing her make up and hair in the bathroom. She motioned for me to come. I was forced to put on eye liner, mascara, and a bit of eye shadow and blush. When I opened my eyes, I saw a new me.