Ch. 6

**DYLAN'S POV**

"Yo Eric man, what's your plan for Stacey? I don't think Chris is going to fall for this one."

I said to Eric, who was playing guitar in his room.

"Dylan. When did you come?"

Eric said, looking at me in surprise.

"You're so into that thing, Eric. I swear your fingers are going to bleed out someday."

I said, pointing to his guitar. Eric sighed and took his neck strap off.

"You know what I'm going to do."

He said, placing his guitar in the corner.

"What?"

I asked, following him out of his room and into the dining room.

"Match them up."

He said. My mouth dropped.

"Are you kidding?! Stacey hates him, and Chris is such a..."

I trailed off, still astounded that Eric even thought of that.

"Look, have you ever seen a girl like that? Stacey is so bubbly, charming, and yet so confident. Don't you see Chris's face when he sees her?"

Eric said, taking out two cups from his top shelf.

"So you're planning to match them up? That's the best you can do?"

I said.

"Calm down Dylan. I've got this."

Is this guy crazy?

"She's perfect for him."

Eric said again, pouring tea.

"Saffron."

He said, patting the chair. I sat down. Eric's saffron tea was irresistible.

"Tell me your plan."

I said as Eric sipped his tea.

"I first pretend to get payback on Stacey for Chris. Yet I dont. I told Stacey to get Chris back. That will start this fight. Chris is weak for girls, especially the first one he likes. He'll give in soon, you'll see. Then we need to start worrying about Stacey."

He said like it was no big deal.

"Seriously?! What if Stacey hates Chris, and hurts him later on?! Don't you care about that?!"

I said, almost slamming the cup on the table.

"Careful. That's my most treasured one."

Eric said, pointing to my cup. I was fuming. Eric was trying to match my friend and someone else up? No, this was not going to happen.

"I gotta go."

I said, sliding the cup over to Eric and leaving.

**CHRIS'S POV**

That Stacey girl. That Stacey girl. I swear, I was going to... Ugh!!! I can't get a girl like that. I needed to do something that hurt her in a different way. Maybe...Sending bodyguards to destroy her locker? Nah. Wouldn't that be a bit too harsh? Maybe something else...

"Chris."

Dylan popped out of nowhere. Curses came blurting out of my mouth.

"Where the **** did you come from?!"

I yelled. I thought I was actually alone in my room?!??

"I came from outside this house. I have to talk to you Chris."

Dylan said in a serious tone.

"Great. Are you guys all assuming that I like Stacey? Because I barely know her and I hate her."

At least...I think that was what I was thinking.

"Sit down."

Dylan said, plopping onto my couch. I sat down by him.

"I hope you know this is MY house, not yours."

I said, looking at him. Dylan stared back.

"Do you like Stacey?"

He asked me calmly. What was this guy thinking? Liking a girl I barely knew?!

"Dylan! I just met this girl yesterday and I'm supposed to like her?"

I said, feeling crazy.

"It's possible. Anything is possible."

Dylan said. Something was up.

"What is going on Dylan? Tell me!"

I commanded.

"Nothing....it's just that I think you get your time to find the girl of your dreams by now."

Dylan smiled. He stood up, patted my back, then closed the door behind him. He left me in silence.

**DYLAN'S POV**

I decided to play along with Eric. How bad can it be? Plus, I was really starting to get interested in Stacey. I had never seen anyone react like that to Chris. It was a real entertainment for me, and I enjoyed it. The only problem was...I think Eric was starting to fall for Stacey.