Ch. 7

**ERIC'S POV**

I called up Stacey for a meeting, not exactly a date, but yes, it would look like one. I asked her to come to a deluxe grand opening for a restaurant, and we would eat the fancy meals they serve us, just how I like it. Stacey agreed of course. She still thinks that I'm telling her how to get Chris back. She is so gullible. I was waiting outside her house when she came out, all dressed in pretty white and gray. I had matched her too, since I was wearing a white tux with a gray tie. Perfect. I opened my car door for her. Once she got in, I slid into my set and turned the ignition. The plan was going so far, so good.

All the girls around us squealed as they looked at our table. They snapped a lot of pictures, which is what I wanted them to exactly do.

"Omigod! It's Eric from F4!"

"Is he dating that girl?"

"He's so handsome."

"Well, DUH that he's here, he owns this restaurant!"

Whispers rose from all tables. Stacey started to look uncomfortable. I put my hands together and looked at her.

"Stacey. I need to ask you something."

I said. She looked at me in surprise.

"Y-Yes?"

"Tell me, honestly. Nothing will go outside of these walls. Do you have feelings for Chris? Anywhere?"

Stacey first stood there astonished by the question, but she soon regained control and shook her head.

"I'm not interested in guys like that."

I shrugged.

"He may be a softie in the inside,you know."

I told her. Before she could reply, the waiter brought our food over. Stacey just stared at the food amazed. I noticed why. I handed the dish which most caught Stacey's eyes to her.

"The most high ranked chefs are cooking here. You should be honored to be eating."

I laughed. Stacey only swallowed. I didn't start eating until she did, which was quite a while. I didn't want to mess up anything. After we ate, I slowly took her hand and led her outside. She didnt really protest, so I guessed things were going right. We sat outside next to a fountain.

"Did you enjoy the food?"

I asked. Stacey nodded, smiling.

"Great. We'll come here again next time."

I laughed. Stacey smiled again.

"So, Stacey."

I said, putting my hands in my pockets and turning toward her.

"You wanna go out with me?"

**STACEY'S POV**

The moment that guy turned, I knew it was a mischievous plan. Then he said it.

"Wanna go out with me?"

He didnt seem nervous at all. He seemed so relaxed. How was that? I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there, mouth hanging open. Okay. Woah. F4, the highest of the highest rank school of like the whole state, the famous celebrity, the magazine headliner, just asked me out. Me, a normal girl. Okay. That's a lot to take in.

"Y-Yeah! Sure!"

That answer came blurting out of my mouth. Wait. What...did I just say...?!?!?! YES?!? THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THE ANSWER STACEY!!! IT WAS A NO!!! Eric grinned.

"Great!"

He took my hand again. He led me down the street, and I followed, still stunned at what I had just said. A yes. I was out of my mind.

**DYLAN'S POV**

The phone rang. It was Eric. I quickly picked it up.

"So? What happened?"

I asked urgently.

"Calm down. It's all good. She accepted, although I don't think she meant to. I won't need her later anyway, so it doesn't matter."

Eric said from the other line.

"Eric, you're using an innocent girl. Do you have any clue what will happen?"

I said, putting my head into my hands.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it."

I sighed.

"Catch you later."

And hung up. Eric didnt know what he was doing. If he thought this was going to work, there was something wrong with him. He was using an innocent girl to fall for his bestfriend! How would Stacey feel if she really fell in love with Eric, and this whole plan fails?! No, this couldn't happen. Stacey will fall for Chris...right?

**STACEY'S POV**

I slapped myself.

"What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You. STACEY?!?!"

I slapped myself again.

"It's a disgrace going everywhere with you!"

I yelled at my mouth.

"Ughhhhh!"

I ran over to my bed and collapsed on it.

"Stacey?! What is the matter with you!?!"

My mom knocked on the door.

"IM FINE MOM!"

I yelled through my pillow. A few seconds later, my mom walked away, deciding to leave me alone.

I screamed again into my pillow. My mom didn't protest. I hadn't told her about the dating thing, but I realized she was beginning to get suspicious. If she found out, my whole family will scream and yell and part for joy. I didn't want THAT to happen.