Ch. 17

Eric was quiet all day, which was really unusual. His gaze drifted off somewhere else every so often. Joanne must've noticed it too.

"What's up with him?"

She whispered while we were walking down a park. Eric was behind us, hands in his pockets, looking up at the trees every five seconds and sighing.

"I have no clue. He's been like that since we left the boutique. He said he saw someone familiar or something."

I shrugged. Joanne looked at me.

"Well you're his GIRLFRIEND?! You should go see what's up!!"

Joanne shoved me back into Eric before I could say anything. Eric caught me before I could fall to the ground.

"You okay?"

He asked as he helped me up.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I, just, uh, yeah."

I muttered as I regained my balance and shot a death glare at Joanne. But she was already all the way up front with the rest of F4. Eric and I walked together in silence.

"What's bothering you?"

I finally asked. Eric looked at me with a blank face.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You've been acting weird ever since you saw that girl get into the cab."

I said. Eric froze.

"Eric, what's going on?"

I asked quietly. Eric touched his forehead lightly then continued walking.

"There's a girl I knew in middle school. I know you can never really call anything love in middle school but we were so close. But she ran away from me. She didn't tell me anything. I think I saw her today."

Eric said, runnning a hand through his hair. Something like stabbing was felt in my heart.

"Is that your first love or something?"

I choked out. Eric laughed weakly.

"You can't call anything love in middle school. We were just little kids both lost..."

He seemed to drift off.

"Can we not talk about this now?"

He said quietly. I nodded. I didn't want to talk about this either.

*ERIC'S POV*

"I think I saw Allie today."

I said, facing Andrew who was on his laptop. He quickly turned around to face me with big eyes.

"Are you sure? Where? When?"

"When we got out of the boutique. She was getting into a cab. She looks the same."

I said, running a hand through my hair. I still remembered the light brown hair always perfectly curled, her olive green eyes that twinkled at whatever I said, and the smile that lit up my day.

"You okay?"

Andrew asked after a moment.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her in years and-"

I sighed.

"Do you want to see her again?"

Andrew asked. I shrugged. So many things were going through my mind.

"If she's here, it'll be easy to find her."

Andrew told me, putting his hands together. I put my head in my hands. I had no idea where she went for the last 5 years and she suddenly shows up during my vacation in PARIS? If she was in the same country as me, I knew it was only a step away until I could locate where she was. The only part was, I didn't know if I actually wanted that. She did disappear for no reason. She left me abandoned.

"Take your time thinking. We have plenty of time."

Andrew patted my back, and I soon heard the door click shut. Andrew had left the room. I sat on the bed for another 30 minutes. My head started throbbing, so I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I needed some fresh air.

Before I knew it, I was at the same place I saw Allie earlier. I was in the exact same spot she boarded the cab. I sighed as I looked up at the Paris sky. It was cloudy today, but you could see the moon peeking out once in a while.

"Eric."

A hand touched my back. I whipped around. Light brown curls, olive green eyes, small mouth, and the same look greeted me.

"Allie."

*SORRY SHORT CHAPTER HAHA I'LL UPLOAD IN TWO SECONDS!!!*