Ch. 9

**CHRIS'S POV**

"Eric, you have to tell me what this is about."

I stood up, breathing heavily. I never was offended that bad before, and especially by a girl.

"You pissed her off."

He said, putting his hands into his pockets and leaning against the wall.

"What I want to know is WHY you are dating her, WHY she's here, and WHY she got pissed off at me."

I said, trying to push down my anger starting to build up.

"First of all, I think Stacey is bubbly, nice, and cute. And I invited her over and you came. Was that a problem? And I think you know best why she's pissed off."

Eric said, meeting my eyes. His blue eyes glistened, telling me something.

"Oh, and it wasn't that you called her over when I came to your house? Is this a joke?"

I said.

"No, it wasn't on purpose. It just happened."

Eric said. Eric was the type of guy who played it cool, and showed no emotion when lying. But because I knew him for over 15 years, I knew exactly when he was lying or not, and he was definitely lying right now.

"Eric."

I repeated. I looked at him much harder this time. I needed to get something out of him.

"Why don't we get some tea."

Eric said, breaking the stare. That guy was just an icebreaker.

**STACEY'S POV**

I was so $&@#%*+ pissed off. Why was Chris everywhere I went? And now I couldn't even break up with Eric because of $120. I needed that money. I just want to have peace in Starworks. I just realized how many things happened to be in the past few weeks. F4 entered my life, ruined it, and wouldn't get out of it. Why couldn't I just be a normal kid? Maybe I should've just stepped out to greet Chris and everyone in the first place. It would've only cost me a minute, and I wouldn't have cared less.

"Stacey!!! IT'S 3!!!!"

My mom yelled from down the hall. I jerked up. Checking the clock, I yelped. It was! I tripped on the way to my closet and took out my cafe uniform. Putting my hair into a messy bun, I grabbed my little handbag and rushed out the door.

"Thanks mom! Be back by 8!"

I yelled. Clacking my heels in the pavement, I ran down the block to the tiny plaza where Cafe Blossom was. I probably looked like a retard, but I kept on running.

"Stacey!"

Joanne exclaimed as she rushed to my side. I was panting, out of breath.

"Where were you?"

She said, brushing my hair to the side and putting a list of beverage orders in my hand.

"B-boy issues."

I said, trying to catch my breath, swinging the counter door open.

"Like?"

Joanne said, trailing me to the espresso machines.

"L-Like..YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

I said, too lazy to explain the whole story. Joanne figured out that I was dating Eric a while back, with all the blog pictures and all. Good for her, now she knows what kind of "boy issues" I had.

"Alright, alright. Get going with the coffee."

Joanne laughed and went over to our other employee, Joseph. I sighed and started to mix some cream when I heard screaming behind my back.