Ch. 3

**CHRIS'S POV**

"Have you made a plan yet?!"

I barged into the F4 basement, disappointed that Dylan and Eric were playing pool.

"Yeah man. Calm down."

Eric said, not looking up.

"We're putting it into action tomorrow morning."

Dylan said, flipping the stick in his hands and hitting a ball. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a coke from the refrigerator.

**STACEY'S POV**

I entered my house with my family crowded around our computer. They were screaming and yelling.

"What? What is it?"

I yelped, throwing my bag on the floor and coming between them to check it out. Before I even got a glimpse on the screen, my mom and dad and younger brother literally attacked me like carnivores.

"How was the first day of school?!"

"Was it fun?"

"Stacey, did you know that the famous F4 goes to Starworks?!"

My brother yelled, and I snapped back into attention.

"What about them?"

I said glumly.

"Why are you so unhappy?! The most famous guy goes to your own school! That is like...breathing the same air!"

My brother dragged me to the screen and made me look at it. There was a magazine cover of Starworks High...with F4 on the front page. Of course, Chris had to be in the center with his oh-this-expensive-tux. The caption read,

"Starworks High has been slowly upgrading into a much more deluxe academy, thanks to F4, and of course, Mrs. Colin!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Who's Mrs. Colin?"

I asked.

"She's one of the creators of Starworks High! Chris's parents?? Oh my gosh, I want Chris's life!! Did you hear, he lives in this HUGE house that is like, 100 times our house!"

My brother kept yelling. As my family gushed over the computer screen, I found my chance to sneak into my room and lock the door. I flicked on my light and started to do homework, but soon I lost myself in thought of F4. Maybe it was only Chris who is so snobby, I thought. Maybe the others aren't that bad. I mean, the one with the white tux looked nice. I think his name was...Andrew? I chewed on my pencil. Dylan was chill, and he did wink at me...but wouldn't that be a flirt? No, it was actually kind of a happy wink. And the other guy with the black hair and blue eyes with the ring....he seemed so cold. I wonder if he has an inner side? What are you thinking Stacey! They are all just naughty self-centered people! Now shut up and do your homework! So I resumed on my essay for English, but I knew my curiosity would come back soon enough.

**DYLAN'S POV**

Chris left the room, and I whispered over to Eric.

"What's your plan?"

Eric shrugged.

"If we don't do something to that girl, Chris will!"

I said again. Eric sighed.

"We'll just pretend we did something. Chris is gullible. He'll believe it."

Eric said cooly, hitting another ball. The ball rolled into the hole. The game was over. I went over to Andrew, who was doing darts. He had a twinkle in his eye like I've never seen him.

"What's up?"

I asked, leaning on the wall next to the dart.

"Today was funny."

He simply said, and smiled.

"Ah. You're falling for that Stacey girl."

I laughed, as I noticed he kept smiling. Andrew laughed and shook his head.

"I'm going out to ride. Ill catch you guys tomorrow. And Eric, whatever trouble you do, I'm not part of it."

I grabbed my helmet and headed outside.

**ERIC'S POV*

I walked over to Andrew once Dylan had left. I laughed.

"What do we do Andrew, what do we do."

Andrew shot a bullseye.

"Chris will kill us, don't you think? Wasn't he pissed today?"

Andrew said.

"I don't know, but Im not getting Stacey back for what she did for us. It was a good scene. I think we can use her."

I said. Andrew looked at me. He put down the darts.

"Eric Kyle Griffin. What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking, that maybe Stacey can change Chris."

I said.

"You are out of your mind. She hates him, didnt you see?"

Andrew laughed.

"Anything is possible."

I shrugged and patted Andrew's shoulder.

"I have a promise with a girl tonight. Ill see you later."

I said, snatching the keys.

"Too much girls isn't healthy for you."

Andrew called right before I left. I snickered.