{Chapter Five}

"This." I shrugged, pulled out the vape, and took a hit.

"Does Kuroo know about this?" Bokuto asked.

"No, and he won't find out." I shot him a glare.

"Kenma..."

"He finds out, I have dirt on you." I hit it again. I know a few things. Let's just say him and Kuroo experimented with each other once or twice, not sure of the outcome entirely though. Seeing as they're not together though, I don't think Kuroo is gay, hence my fear of telling him I like him.

"Okay, fine. You win." Bokuto backed down.

"That's what I thought."

"Well...on that note, let's do something else." Konoha suggested.

"I'm gonna play Pokemon." I said, snatching my game back from Bokuto. I went right back to what I was doing, taking hits here and there, watching Bokuto be upset that I blackmailed him.

*~*

At dinner I sat with Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Daichi, and Sugawara.

"So, how'd it go?" Kuroo asked me.

"Bokuto took my 3DS." I replied.

"Hey, don't go there, we were trying to play a game and you were sucked into shiny hunting." He defended himself.

"Listen, I need my Lucario, Okay." I crossed my arms.

"Nah, I'm with Bo on this one, you gotta get off the game sometimes. He didn't have it the whole time, did he?"

"No, I got to play it near the end." I said as I shoved some noodles in my mouth.

"Okay, see, it's fine then." Kuroo just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and just listened to the rest of the table talk about how their day went.

I stopped eating at about halfway through the food Kuroo made me get. I just picked up Pokemon again.

Once dinner was done, I was ready to sleep. But Kuroo and Bokuto had other plans for me. They wanted to do some practice in one of the gyms. I didn't want to, so I just kinda sat against the wall. I watched as they blocked spike after spike that Hinata was sending. His height is what's going to hold him back, but he and Kageyama make up for that with their speed. He needs to learn how to get through with an average setter though. Kageyama and his scary accurate sets won't always be there.

"You guys almost done? I'm getting bored." I yelled so they could hear me.

"Come join us then." Kuroo yelled back.

"It's almost one in the morning. Hell no."

"Is it that late already?"

"Yeah. Can we go?"

"Fine, fine. Later boys, see y'all bright and early tomorrow." Kuroo said to the others on the court as he walked over to me.

"Finally." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't think it was already that late." He apologized. I just shrugged.

*~*

Back in the dorms we got showered and then headed to our separate rooms. Once Kuroo was in the third year room and settled, I headed outside and sat against the wall. If there weren't so many lights around, the sky would be lit up with stars to look at.

You're such a bad friend for hiding so much from him you know.

Worthless

Good for nothing.

I sat there and tried to focus on something else. Picking up stones from the gravel, tossing them, drawing in the gravel as if it were sand.

I don't know how long I was out there, but the rest of the guys were walking back.

"Kenma, what are you doing out here? Weren't you the one that was tired?" Bokuto asked when he saw me sitting on the ground.

"Yeah. Just needed some air."

"Let's go in, we gotta be up by seven, it's already going on three." He held a hand out to help me up. I accepted and went in with the rest of them.

Word Count; 640