chapter four

YOU ENTERED THE CAFETERIA once again and saw Felix sitting at one table. You ran to join them.

"Hey, Felix!! How are you doing?" you said with a big smile while back hugging him.

"Y/n, glad to see you're not lost, here, sit beside me."

You sat at the place he patted and looked at the guy in front of you. "You're Seungmin right?" you asked, tilting your head to one side.

"The one and only" he responded, joking. "Well, I'm glad to meet you. Felix talked to me a lot about you guys. You, jisung and jeongin" you said.

"Jisung is not here yet tho. Usually, he's like the first here" Seungmin replied. "Usually? Usually was a long time ago" said Felix "Now he's too busy fucking minho"

"Is it just a way to say he's spending time with the guy or he's literally fucking him?" you asked, genuinely confused.

"They're just spending time together, they aren't a couple but they're always lovey-dovey together, but it wouldn't surprise me the fucked" seungmin answered instead of felix. "You see, jisung's more like uwu cutie kawaii type, while minho is more a owo rawr type" he continued.

He burst out laughing at the way he described minsung. "Seungmin, it's not even been 5 mins since I know you but you should become a comedian," you said and felix agreed. Seungmin replied "Thank you, everyone"

You guys talked for a bit until jisung came and sat at your table. "Oh hey jisung, I'm y/n" you said cheerfully.

"Oh yes I know, Felix keeps talking about you. I was excited to meet the famous y/n, to be honest" he said.

"Well the famous y/n is finally here!" you said

"Y/n in the building" seungmin felt the urge to say.

You asked them their phone numbers and while jisung was putting his, you saw bangchan and his friends coming towards your table. You heard a "Hey baby" and thought it was directed to you but was actually a guy who was now sitting beside jisung who said it.

Felix whispered in your ear "that's minho, Jisung's boyfriend" you nodded.

You noticed how tall were the guys around the table. There were 4 of them. You recognized one face, he was at your bus stop and was talking with chan.

Chan suddenly spoke "so yea guys as I said" he paused and then looked at changbin for the rest "that's my new stepsister, kinda"

"Oh chan mind telling your friends' names quickly?" you asked, it could be useful.

"Yea sure, the tall one beside me is hyunjin, the small one is changbin" Changbin winked at you "and, well, you probably know his name already but beside Jisung is minho" you smiled at each of them and noticed that changbin's stare on you was getting more intense.

Changbin scared you a little so you decided to go to the bathroom. "Felix could you show me where the bathroom is?" you whispered.

"Sure let's go." he took your hand and got up. "I'll show her the bathroom, we'll be back" your friend announced.

You got up too and followed felix to the bathroom. "Y/n what the hell is this skirt?" he said before letting you go to the girls' washroom. "I know, I wasn't here when it was bought" you sighed.

"Just be careful of guys like chan's group. How probably haven't guessed since you don't know them but they like to mess around with anyone." "Yes dad" you simply answered while leaving.

Gna gna gna. Are y'all gonna leave me alone with my skirt? My mom, bangchan and now felix too. At least I know seungmin and Jisung won't say anything about it cause we just met, but I don't have any other sizes, I can't do anything about it for the moment.