chapter thirteen

-Special minsung chapter-
All in jisung's pov.
(you can skip if you want)

THERE I WAS, SITTING AT MY desk for the past hour, looking at the big screen where the video I made for Minho was projected. It's probably been fifty times since I watched it, but I was scared he wouldn't like it. This video was the way I intended to ask him out, so I want it to be perfect.

Watching it over and over wouldn't change anything about how stressed I felt tho.

To be honest, I've tried multiple times to hang out with him and talk with him, but he always said he was busy, so I've been seeing him less and less in the past few days and it made me really sad.

I took my courage and texted Minho.

Cat lover 💗

you:
hey baby
can we talk pls? <3

minho:
ok

you:
can you come over to my house if you're not busy??

minho:
come over instead

you:
oh
okay sure
when??

minho:
now

you:
kay i'm coming
see you soon ❤️❤️

seen 13:41

Not even a heart? Or at least a heart?

I want to cry.

Why is he so dry and cold? Maybe I'm overthinking it...

But this one question bothers me the most;

Are we going to break up?

-

-

Even tho I felt like crying, I put on a hoodie, downloaded my video and transferred it to my phone, and then walked to minho's house.

Before going up the stairs to get to the front door, I pulled out my phone and went into the camera to see myself and make sure I didn't have teary eyes.

I rang the bell and waited. Nobody opened. I rang it another time and I heard minho running down the stairs.

When he opened the door, it wasn't minho, it was bangchan instead.

I kind of felt like a joke at this moment. Did minho really have bangchan over at his house when he asked me to come? And he sends chan to open the door instead of him.

My eyes started getting watery and bangchan noticed and quickly said "Don't worry about minho, I'm here to deliver you a message from him"

"What is it?" I asked, trying my best to control my voice.

Bangchan told me to wait where I was and disappeared to the kitchen. Seconds later he came back with a paper and a hand behind his back.

He gave me the paper first and I read it.

"Dear jisung,
First of all, I wanna apologize for ignoring you the past few days, but I got my reasons. If you read this, I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart, I have no intentions of letting you go. You're so precious to me and I don't want to lose you. If you got this paper, you are probably at my house with chan. I have another location I want you to go to. Here's the hint: the place where we had our first kiss.