chapter twelve

THE FOUR OF US WENT downstairs searching for Felix and Bangchan, only to see them sitting together on the ground, playing UNO.

We all stayed on the staircase watching them and I pulled out my phone, filming them because I found it cute.

"Pick up 2," felix said, putting a yellow pick-up 2 card on the table while smiling as if he won. Chan calmly pulled out his red card on the table "pick up 4". Felix yelled and laughed like a goddamn devil and looked at chan with an evil expression. "Pick up.." he yelled and chan laughed "EIGHT' he said, putting another pick-up 4 card on the table. Chan burst out laughing and Felix did the same but added his touch by hitting his thighs a couple of times "Pick up eight, now!" Lix said. Chan just continued laughing before adding"Pick up... twelve!" Felix opened his mouth wide open and made a surprised expression when he realized, which just made chan laugh even more, and lay back on the couch behind him. Felix laughed in frustration as he pulls one card after the other violently, counting to twelve, while bangchan was still laughing. When he took all the cards, chan played a change sides card, so he would play again. Lix threw his head back and looked so done and chan put his three last cards on the pile, which was three threes. Felix just stood there, looking so done and questioning his life choices as he sighed and chan continued laughing at felix.

You laughed so much at the scene that you threw yourself to the ground while jisung did the same. You were laughing so much and your stomach started hurting. You got to say "I can't believe I got to film that" between laughs. "You got to send me this" chan added, laughing too. "Me too," Jeongin said. "Me three" jisung joined too. "I'll send it to everyone"

"I hate every one of you guys," felix said and you responded with an "uno reverse card". The joke itself is unfunny, but the situation is, so everyone laughed again, except Felix who was now hiding under the table.

Hours passed and you guys finally went to bed. You were sleeping beside Felix, and you were thinking.

About who? About Chan.

You missed his hands on your waist, on your body, his scent, and his face. You had fun with him. He was making you feel in all kinds of ways; flustered, loved, happy, needy, shy, and protected. You couldn't get him off of your mind. Your feelings towards him, both romantically and sexually, were growing stronger day by day, but you blamed your thoughts on the fact that you were tired and that you were not truly feeling this way.

-

457 words