chapter five

"Y/N, WHAT'S ON YOUR NECK?"

You looked at him, surprised he saw it. "Oh that? It's nothing"

You tried to escape from him by hiding in your room but he dragged you to his room and closed the door. "Chan, let me go," you said rolling your eyes. "Not until you say what's on your neck." "As I said, it's nothing," you argued. You were standing in front of him, waiting that he would move so you could get out. He looked at you and moved out of the way. "Thank you, it wasn't so difficult," you said about to leave, but chan removed the first button of your shirt.

You were quicker than him and covered your neck with your hands. "Y/n." he said seriously. "Chan." you mimicked him. He removed your hands off your neck before you could do anything and scoffed "A hickey huh?" "It's not what you think" you defended yourself, not wanting to be seen as the girl who just fucks around. "Who did this?" he asked. You didn't know what to say. You still wondered if changbin knew you didn't want what he did or not. "I- um.. me?" he raised one eyebrow. "I said, who did it." his face was now really close to you. You looked at him in the eyes and tears started to form in yours. He immediately backed up "Hey, it's okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Here let me fix you up"

He made you sit at one of his chairs and took some foundation and covered changbin's mark. You wondered why he had some and guessed it on probably for the same reason. "Thank you chan" you mumbled. He lifted your chin to make you look at him "No problem" he softly smiled.

You went back into your room and texted Felix.

Lix 🐣

You:
Hey lixie, u there?

Felix:
Yep, you need something?

You:
Actually yea
Could you tell me more about changbin?

Felix:
Omg does my friend has a crush 😨😨

You:
Ew no
i'm just curious

Felix:
Well he's been at the school since always
He joined his friend group a year later
Making him the last to join
He's really close to bangchan
But they fight over girls or boys

You:
How do you know all of this

Felix:
I used to date him 🤷‍♂️

You:
Ayo what
How did u guys break up

Felix:
Over a misunderstanding

You:
Oh that sucks
Do you still... like him?

Felix:
Nah

Seen 17:49

What a strange plot twist. You thought.

--

391 words