chapter six

‼️TW: Harassment. ‼️

Next morning

LIKE YESTERDAY, YOU WOKE up (earlier this time), ate breakfast, got dressed, took the bus, talked with jungkook, and met someone new.

You entered the cafeteria and headed to where your table was. You saw a guy sitting there. Is it Jeongin? He looked at you "Are you y/n?" "Are you jeongin?" you both said at the same time.

You looked at him and smiled "Yea I'm y/n" "Yea I'm jeongin" you both said at the same time again. You two burst out laughing and started talking while waiting for the others.

"See you've met Jeongin" Felix said, accompanied by Seungmin. "Yea, I like him" you responded, platonically of course. "Bad luck, I was sick yesterday and missed the first day of school" he answered. "Or did you just skip?" you asked in a teasing tone. "No! I would never do that." He exclaimed, offended. "Our little baby bread is a little model and a good kid," Jisung said, arriving too.

"Unlike you. At least I can get good grades" he roasted his friend. "Hey! I do get good grades too!" He replied back, making everyone laugh. "Yeah because minho helps you," seungmin said. "Why do I have such bad friends" jisung pouted.

"Aw jisung you're so cute, we were joking cmon," you said.

"Fine, I forgive y/n because she didn't even do anything, she's now my best friend, I'm replacing all of you" he joked. "You wouldn't even last a week without us." Felix joked back.

The bell rang, interrupting the conversation. "Well, cya guys, I'm gonna join jungkook for math class," you said "Bye y/n" the boys said.
(the boyzzz 🥶) (just kidding)

You walked to jungkook's table and waited for his friends to leave.

"So kook, ready to go?"
"Really not, but I have no other choices." You two were walking towards the class when you realized you forgot your math book. "Shit, jungkook I'll catch you up later. I forgot to bring my book." you waved him goodbye and started running towards the lockers, now knowing your way.

While running, you bumped into someone and made all their things fall. "Oh my god, I am SO sorry I didn't mean to." you apologized while picking up their things from the ground. You looked up, still on the ground, and saw it was changbin. "Hey look who we have here, should be more careful next time," he said. "I'm sorry... I've got to go tho," you said continuing running, not feeling comfortable being alone around him.

He took your arm and pulled you back, making you fall in his arms. You tried to get away, but he wasn't moving, making you both into a kinda hug position.

You took your phone and went into the messages. You didn't know why but you went to chan's messages and started to film a video of the floor, only so he could hear the voices.

"Let me go," you said firmly. "Only once we finished what we started yesterday. I see you covered up the mark I gave you, should I give you another one?" He said dragging you to the janitor's closet. Before he pushed you both in, you had time to send the vid to chan and texted "janitors closet help rn." You hoped he would see it and come, if he didn't, things could go down really easily.

Changbin opened the light and took your hand. "Leave me alone" you yelled. He sat on a chair and pulled you on his lap. "C'mon now baby, don't be such a pussy" he said, caressing your tights with one hand while the other kept you close to him. You tried moving around in the hope to get up, but the only thing that got up was changbin's member, and you could feel it.

"Changbin I beg you please let me go" you begged. "Suck me and then I'll let you go," he said getting up. "No. I DON'T WANT TO" you took a pause and then yelled "LET ME GO HELP"

He only smirked "there's no one around here, it's no use" you backup from him, but it was a closet, you'd hit the wall pretty soon. "Let me fuck you y/n, you're so hot in that short skirt of yours"

His hands started removing your shirt buttons, one after the other until he completely removed your shirt and threw it to the floor. You were frozen in place, panicking and your body not cooperating with your brain. He then kissed your mouth and took your hands in his to reduce the potential resistance. You were still frozen in panic and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. His hands traveled around your body and eventually started unzipping your skirt. He pinned both of your hands on the top of your head and that's when you finally reacted. You lifted your leg in an attempt of your skirt to stay on your body. You started crying when he put his knee on your heat while kissing your neck.

That's when the door opened and revealed chan.

"Leave her alone right now. She's mine, didn't I make myself clear already?" He looked at him with a fierce look in his eyes.

"You're boring dude" changbin simply said before leaving. You fell to the ground, confused about everything. Chan ran to you. "It's okay y/n I'm here, I'm not gonna hurt you." he kissed your head. "You got my message?" You asked in a shaky voice. "Yes, yes I did, I'm sorry I didn't come before." He said, putting your shirt back and attaching the buttons together and doing the same for your skirt.

"Let's get out of here," chan said, offering you his hand. You took it and went to the lockers. You sit on the ground, chan doing the same and that's when you actually realized what happened.

"Changbin... he-"

Chan took you softly, dragging you between his legs and back hugging you, letting you continue.

"He harassed me. If you didn't come in he would- he would have r-raped me"

That's when you started to cry. Chan pulled you closer to him and you could feel a small erection on your ass. However, at the moment you didn't care, you didn't say anything about it and he didn't too. You turned around and hugged chan, crying into his chest. His hands were around you, keeping you close to him, in the safest way you haven't felt in a long time.

"He was the one who gave me the hickey you covered up yesterday," you said between sobs.

You felt so dirty at the moment. Chan pushed you away, got up, and took you in bride style. "Where are we going?" you asked while he walked out of school and then to a car he put you in. You don't remember him having a car. "I'm bringing you back home. Your mom and my dad aren't home, so we won't have to hide from them."

Arrived home, he took you up to your room and put you in your bed. He guessed you just wanted to sleep and relax after this. He closed the lights and was about to head out when you called his name. "Yes, princess?" "Could you stay with me until I fall asleep please?" you asked with puppy eyes. He came back and asked permission to sit near you, on the bed.

You noticed he was very careful with what he was saying and doing, knowing your fragile state. "Thank you chan for taking care of me." "Shh, it's nothing, go to sleep now y/n." and with that, you fell asleep while feeling someone massaging your head.

1291 words

I DON'T WANNA DO CHANGBIN LIKE THIS I'M SO SORRY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 😰