chapter seven

THE NEXT MORNING, YOU WOKE up to the sound of your alarm. You tried getting up but felt a pair of arms around your waist and a body beside yours. You looked to where the arms came from and saw a shirtless chan.

You couldn't help but stare at his well-defined abs. You just wanted to trace them with your hand. "You finished staring?" he said. Surprised you looked at him and saw his eyes open. You tried to find an excuse. "I-um... I- I was not, I mean-" he smirked and asked, "Are you okay to go back to school?"

You hesitated for a sec. "Yes, I'll be fine. I don't care anymore. I won't let him affect me." You said.

You both got ready and went to the bus stop. But guess who was here? That's right, Changbin.

"Shit, I forgot he was supposed to stay at hyunjin's!" chan felt guilty "It's okay let's just keep going," you said.

Honestly, you were now feeling very uncomfortable with his presence. Chan noticed and passed an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. "It's okay y/n, I'll stay with you okay?" he whispered. "Okay," you mumbled. "I already talked to him and I promise he won't ever bother you again" chan added.

Arrived at the bus stop, the atmosphere got awkward. Hyunjin did not know what to do because chan and changbin would glare at each other's as if they would kill each other. Jungkook wanted to talk to you but noticed something was going on, so he stayed apart and other people just watched the scene.

The bus came and chan made sure you were the first to climb in, and him behind you. You choose your seat and chan sat beside you. "I told you I would not leave your side until he's not here anymore" you smiled at his cute actions. "Thank you channie" you simply said. He raised an eyebrow at the new nickname and smiled softly at you.

Arrived at school, jungkook came to you, and chan left to see minho. "What was that at the bus stop? It looked like there was drama between you, bangchan, hyunjin and changbin" he asked while sitting with you at his usual table. "Yeah kinda, hyunjin has nothing to do with it, but let's just say changbin is a big asshole and chan is a lifesaver," you said. You didn't know jungkook enough to trust him by saying what really happened. "Oh well thanks for telling me, I wanted to talk to you before, but chan looked really protective over you, it was kinda scary"

You were about to add something when one of his friends arrived "Hey muscle man" jungkook turned around to see who it was "Oh hey tae" That was kinda your signal to leave and join felix, seungmin, jisung and jeongin. "Well kook, I'll see you later, bye!"

You left him and his friend and joined the others. You sat beside Felix and whispered "Felix, I gotta talk to you." he looked at you concerned. At this moment, minho came, accompanied by changbin to give something to jisung. However, changbin stayed at least 2 meters away from the table. He looked at you and you both did eye contact. He quickly looked away and looked at chan sitting at a table who was watching you and him.

He looked once again at you and while he was watching, you scratched your eye while doing a fuck you. You then looked at chan, proud, and saw he was laughing.

He signaled you to join him. "Frecks, I'll go see chan, I'll tell you what I wanted to say later or by text" with that you left and went to see chan who was sitting alone.

"Hey chan, what are you doing sitting alone?" You asked "I wasn't alone until minho decided to see jisung and changbin following him" he answered.

"Here, come and sit," he says. You looked around but "I don't know if you remarked, but there's like, no chair," you said obviously. He patted his lap and casually said "Sit on my lap then" You looked at him strangely "okay..." you hesitated but still sat on his lap awkwardly.