chapter fourteen

A COUPLE OF DAYS PASSED AND everything went well. Good grades in school, stable relationships with your friends, and bangchan.

You were sitting at chan's table, in front of him, and ignored changbin beside you. He was in the conversation too, but you gave him short and cold replies.

You three talked and someone came and sat beside bangchan. You didn't know the girl, but chan obviously did, and changbin too, since he didn't look surprised. The unknown girl started talking to chan, touching his shoulder and laughing.

You felt jealous when chan passed an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head before she left. He had a girlfriend and never told me?

When she left, you started a conversation with changbin, like you two were friends, and ignored chan.

Changbin seemed surprised but went along and talked to you naturally. You did as the girl did and while talking to him, you touched his shoulders and all and laughed, but more like a forced one.

Bangchan watched you two before calling your name with an angry face. Changbin quickly got up and left.

You watched him leave before turning your attention to the boy in front of you. "What?" you asked.

"What was that just now?" he asked, pointing his head to you and changbin.

You acted recklessly, to be honest, and answered coldly. "I don't know" He looked at you with his eyebrows raised "You don't know?" "No I don't," you said.

You got up from your chair and walked away. "Y/n." You turned around and sighed. "What do you want?" you asked. "Come here," bangchan said.

You rolled your eyes before walking back to where you were and stayed in front of him. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked. "No."

"Then what's wrong?" he asked, putting his arms around your waist to pull you closer.

Ah, how much you felt weak at this movement, but still pushed his arms. "Don't touch me," you said before leaving him perplexed at your reaction.

You went to see changbin and asked him "Who was the girl with chan like 5 minutes ago?" He looked at you strangely before answering "Hannah."

Wow, how much that helped you.

"Is she like his girlfriend?" you asked and changbin detected jealousy in the tone of your voice based on how rushed the question was. "They're cousins" he answered, laughing at you before joining hyunjin to the lockers.

Oh.

They're cousins.

I'm so dumb.

You wanted to apologize to chan about what you did, but ended up ignoring him for a few days before Felix and Seungmin forced you to talk to chan, and then you finally apologized.

It was the same day that you talked to chan and apologized that a guy came up to you two.

Jackson Wang.

"Hey, guys" he started. "I'm throwing a party for Halloween in one week. Most of our grade is going to be there, are you two interested?" he finished.

"Yes we are," you said immediately. After all, a party could be fun.

"Okay great, I got chan's number, I'll text you the info. See you guys later" he said before leaving.

I felt the need to include jackson in my story. This guy rules wattpad i swear. He's in every kpop fanfic and in non-kpop too. When someone throws a party, it's always him. Slay jackson 😝😝

551 words

(A/N: Hi, i'm writing this after the whole jackson controversy. I want to say sorry first of all if his presence is making anybody mad. I do know and i do NOT support what he said in any way, but for the purpose of this story, he will stay in it. Jackson is kind of an iconic character when it comes to kpop fanfic and parties. This is one of the rare times when he is going to appear, he's not gonna be there for the next chapters. Thank you.)