chapter nine

RYUJIN CAME TO YOUR HOUSE, you two ate pizza and nearly started a food war, and then went to the cinema. She enjoyed the movie, but you seriously didn't.

You were okay to watch it with your friend and you two joked about how dumb some characters were, but once she had to leave and you were walking back home alone, you started to freak out. That feeling when you know you're safe, but you can't help but think 'what if...'

Walking from the cinema back to your house was about 15 mins and you tried to hurry up. Everything seemed to be a menace. The wind made noises, the leaves on the group crackled when you walked on them, the night surrounding you, and the weak lighting. I bet this place was used in a horror movie scene, you thought.

When you came back home, it was 22h45. The lights inside were closed, so you guessed everyone was sleeping. You took off your shoes, closed the door, and went upstairs. All of this in the quietest way you could.

You did your night routine and then quickly went to bed.

You wish you would have fallen asleep directly when you went to bed, but no. Three hours later, you were still up, scared to close your eyes, and if you did, then a clown would come and kill you. Nice thoughts huh?

You got out of bed and opened chan's door. Please be up. "Chan?" you said, in a whisper. He didn't move or answered. "Chan, are you awake?" you asked again.

"What do you want?" he said with a tired voice. "I- um...". Pause. "I'm scared" you finally let out. "Because of the movie," you added. He groaned. "Come sleep here". He patted the place behind him.

You knew you acted like a child right now, but maybe you would get some sleep. You tried your best to go towards Chan's bed in the dark, tripping over some things, but eventually made it.

You lay beside him and waited. It felt incredibly awkward.

You felt the urge to be cuddled, to be in his arms of all sudden. You shifted closer to him and he got the message. His arms sneaked around your waist and pulled your body closer to him, resulting in you being the little spoon.

You felt comfortable and finally went to sleep...

-

-

-

The next morning you woke up to someone petting your hair. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the light coming into the room. "Good morning beautiful". You looked up and saw Chan's smiling at you, his dimples showing. Best way to wake up.

You stretched yourself in the bed. "Morning Channie". You both got up, sat on the bed, and when he asked if you were ready to eat breakfast, you got back down on the bed, pulling the cover up your head.

Your childish actions made bangchan laugh, finding you cute.

He walked to your side and removed the covers from you. "C'mon little one," he said while taking you in his arms.

You were facing the opposite way he walked, his hands holding your butt, your arms around his neck, and your legs trapping his waist. "Hey! I can walk all fine by myself!" you complained.

He changed position and put you on his shoulders. You could fall at any moment. "CHRISTOPHER BANG, I'M GONNA FALL. STOP"

You tried your best to stay put so your arms tried to catch on to something, his waist. Let's say it didn't really help, but you could feel his abs with your hands.

Finally, he put back down and laughed at you. "That was hilarious mate, you should have heard yourself" he nearly had tears in his eyes. You rolled your eyes and started running downstairs. "LAST ONE IN THE KITCHEN HAS TO COOK BREAKFAST" you yelled.

Spoiler: Chan lost but you two ended up eating cereals.

"So," he asked, "What's your fav color?" "What's this type of question?" you asked. "Well it's important to know people you like, isn't it?" "Yeah I guess so," you said thinking of your answer.

"Red, but I hate it at the same time."
"Why?" he said in a curious tone.
"Blood, angry, red lights" you explained.

He burst out laughing. "So you don't like red because of traffic lights?". You did a fake-offended look before saying "I'll let you know that red lights are the worst type of traffic lights. They suck. Literally when I close my eyes all I see is red lights."

"Fair enough" he nodded.

*New text from NE SONIM*

Jisung:
Y/n, you still on for the
sleepover??

Felix:
omg there's a sleepover and nobody told me?
how dare you

you:
it's not even confirmed yet

jeongin:
A sleepover? count me in!

seungmin:
hey me too, dont forget me

jisung:
so y/n's house ✅✅

you:
i don't even know if i can

felix:
okay so like everyone okay with like 6pm today?

seungmin:
sure

you:
guys 6pm is too soon

jeongin:
i'm gonna bring my stuffed animals

seungmin:
I'm bringing pizza and dessert

you:
i ate pizza yesterday

seungmin:
well we didn't, so i'm still bringing it

jisung:
lix don't bring your costumes

felix:
i'm NOT a furry

you:
guys

jisung:
ok so today 6pm, we got stuffed animals, dinner and dessert and i'll bring snacks

you:
HEY
I NEVER AGREED

jeongin:
but we already planned everything

felix:
yea don't ruin the mood shortie

you:
shut up frecks

jeongin:
please y/n!!

jisung:
not as cute as jeongin but
please!!

felix:
please bestie?

you:
seungmin?

seungmin:
i'm not gonna beg

felix:
>:(((

jeongin:
seungmin, you have to agree too

seungmin:
fine.
please y/n

you:
finally, nobody ignores me
fine, y'all can come

jisung:
YAYY
for the time imma go see minho

you:
more like y'all gonna fuck

jeongin:
my poor eyes
protect me felix

seungmin:
he's not the best person to preserve your
innocence

you:
more like he's gonna make 🍃 brownies
ok anyways bye ✌️

More like 3-in-1 chapter
912 words