𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

Keith's POV:
I woke up to the sound of banging, I got up and slowly came downstairs," Keith! There you are, what did you do to the washing machine?!" My girlfriend Cherry asked, "Uh, nothing." I say softly. Cherry shook her head, then grabbed my hand. "You better fix this, now!" She grumbled. she was holding me tight, "ow cherry, you're hurting me!" I cried, she rolled her eyes and turned off the machine, "whatever. Fix this." She said deeply. She stormed off upstairs and slammed our bedroom door. Weird. I don't know why, but she's been getting more tough and angry since we last had our date. She's been hanging out with her friends more and not with me. It's like she doesn't care about me. It's strange. I hear a knock on the door, Curious, I look at the peephole and I see Pico. I open the door and hugged him, "hey! Excited for today?!" Pico asked playfully. I nod my head "yes! But uh... I have to fix this machine first." I say sadly, Pico smiles "I can fix it for you. " he said calmly, I grinned, "you can! Well, I don't know, Cherry might be angry." I say. He shook his head, "oh It's fine!" He said. He opened the machine and it was flooded with water. "Oh no, it's flooded with water!" He shouted, ugh! Cherry. She must have done this on purpose. "I'll go talk to Cherry," I grumbled. Pico stood there looking at the machine disgusted. I ran up to our room and opened the door, "did you flood the machine?" I ask, she shook her head," what? Didn't you leave your clothes in there!?" She asked, "how about you fix the washing machine?! " I shout. Cherry sighed, "fine." She got up and went downstairs to see Pico "Ah! how did you get in here?! Get out! " she shouted, I ran to Cherry to stop her, "no! Pico and I.... Are going somewhere. " I say nervously, Cherry shook her head. "Really?! Again?! You just can't leave me in here!! You-" "Relax! What is your problem!?" Pico said calmly. "Ugh!! Fine! I'll just starve to death. Have fun with your friend KEITH!" Cherry yelled. She ran to our room. I looked at Pico and smiled, "thank you." I whispered to him, Pico giggled, "okay. Get ready!" He said. I ran to the bedroom to pull out clothes, ignoring Cherry, then ran to the bathroom to get dressed. Just so I can escape my annoying Girlfriend! I feel safe with Pico, I like him very much. But I just don't know what to say to him. What should I do?!