threatened(SPECIAL)

Third person pov:
Keith drove away blasting music through the windows down, ignoring Cherry's calls, "This isn't fair." Keith grumbled, "call me a drama queen, but this isn't fair." All of a sudden he sees an old lady in the middle of the road walking, keith immediately stops driving breathing hard, "sorry!" He shouted nicely, the old woman walked away to her house and waved back at him grinning. He continued driving slowly and turned off the music, but all of a sudden stopped to see Pico sitting on a bench on his phone. "Son of a bitch." Keith grumbled, they parked the car and got out of the car to walk over to him. "Hey, remember me?" Keith said smugly, Pico looked at Keith "oh, uh hi keith." He said softly, "don't play with me." Keith said deeply, he pulled pico's sweater, "aren't you a bit hot? It's summer." Pico frowned he seemed a bit annoyed, "listen barbie doll, I don't know what is wrong with you but just because I don't feel the way you do doesn't mean you can act all angry about it." He said angrily, Keith laughed right in Pico's face "you're cute." He giggled, "listen punk. I-" "WHAT?!" Pico shouted, he got up and pushed Keith and looked at him, his eyes turned blue. He was not having it." That's it, I'm done." He said. Keith rolled his eyes and ran to his car, "whatever if I see you again your DEAD." He said angrily, basically threatening Pico. He drove away back home.

Home

Third person pov:
Kith got back home and saw Cherry, she got up and stopped him from walking, "keith, let me talk to you!" She said sadly, and Keith pushed her, "don't touch me." He said, "get out, we're breaking up." Cherry looked at him shocked, "what?! Keith! N-no!" She cried, and she started tearing up, "Keith! Please don't do this to me!". Keith rolled his eyes, " GET OUT!" He yelled, Cherry started crying and she ran out of the house and slammed the door. Keith locked it and ran and closed the back door.