the confession.

kind of cringe.
Third-person pov:
It was night, and Keith fell asleep on the couch holding his phone in his right hand.

Keith's pov:
I immediately wake up as soon as I hear the door knock. I get up with a blanket wrapped around my waist and open it. It's Pico, "ugh, Pico?" I groan. he looks at me nervously, "hi Keith. Sorry to visit you late." He says softly, I shook my head, "pico it's fine. It's lonely here anyway." Pico follows me into the house and I lock the door. We both sit on the couch, "Keith I have-" "Yes?" I interrupt him by accident, and we both look at each other both nervous, for some reason he's blushing. I wonder why. "Keith I have  a confession to make." He says deeply, "uh...who?" I say softly, with a hint of jealousy, "uhm. I like someone, I think they're cool and I want to uh- be with them." His face turns red. I look at him upset, I knew this wouldn't work. Why would Pico like me?! All of a sudden, Pico blurts out something unexpected, "I like you! And I want to be with you! I have been wanting to say this to you for so long but you were with Cherry and uhm-" "Pico stop!" I shout, "I like you too, I wanted to date you too! I feel safe with you, and I feel like life would be better with you." Pico looks at me shocked that I said that. He smiles and hugs me tightly, I hug him back. It worked. I can't believe it worked! I feel like..CRYING!  "I love you pico!" I say tearfully. Oh good, here comes the waterworks. Pico hugs me even tighter, "I love you too Keith." He says softly.