Night.

Short chapter :( continuation of the last chapter.
Third-person pov:
Cherry walked up to Keith holding a basket, "Keith you fell asleep!" She said, sounding a bit annoyed. Keith shook his head, "yeah I had quite a dream.." He said, "it was scary." "Well, what was the dream?" Cherry asked. Keith looked at her a bit alarmed, "uh...I don't feel like talking about it." He said nervously, "well that's too bad. You missed dinner the new movie I watched, and everything! I just finished laundry and I all have to do is hang them on the dryer then I'm done being " the mom" for the day." Cherry said happily. She sighed in relief as soon as she put down the heavy basket of clothes, she turned to look at Keith, "I hope you will be able to sleep again." She said. Keith got up slowly, "what?"  He asked, "I mean if you're so-called " dream" was that bad I suggest not sleeping again!" Cherry giggled, Keith frowned, "not funny cherry." He growled. Cherry rolled her eyes, "you seem tired anyway, but if you want to stay up for a while that's okay!" She said calmly. Keith sighed, "it's okay I feel kind of sleepy." He said deeply, "oh okay. Good Night!" Cherry giggled, "good night." Keith walked upstairs to the bedroom and turned off the lights, he crawled to the bed, and as soon as he got comfortable in the bed, wrapped up in blankets all can hear in his head was the hysterical laughter of Cherry from his dream and Pico's voice repeatedly saying, "You're a dog, Keith." Echoing all over his head. For over 20 seconds his mind went blank, he couldn't think or say anything. The whole room was silent, and the atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Later, Keith dozed off and closed his eyes, and fell asleep. Without any care about what his dream might be, he falls asleep because of how silent and dark the room felt. What will his dream might be you ask? Nobody knows.