first kiss?!

Hey! This is kind of a lazy chapter and since is my birthday I wanted to focus on my Wattpad stories before school starts for me (September 8th). 😖😖

Keith's Pov:
I woke up early today, I'm going outside with Pico, and I don't want Cherry to know. At least we had fun yesterday and last night. I guess. I got up and quietly got dressed. After I got dressed, Pico called me. I didn't know what to do, and all of a sudden I felt butterflies in my stomach. I answered him, "uh hello?!" I say nervously, "Keith are you ready? I'm outside." Pico said, I stopped. He's outside?! I immediately hung up and opened the exit door. I saw Pico there and I smiled, I couldn't help it! I love him! "Hurry!" He said playfully, "before your girlfriend wakes up!" I ran to the car and we drove away happy to Pico's house.
Later
Keith's pov:
We made it there, and as soon as I walk inside Pico closed the door and looked at me, "follow me." He said. Weird. I follow him upstairs and he took me to his room?! "Sit." He said, pointing to his bed, I wonder what's going on. Another sign of him liking me! I think, whoo hoo! I sit next to him on the bed and he looks at me with a nervous expression, "Keith." He said nervously, "Cherry and I have a secret." I look at him in fear, I knew something was up! "I asked Cherry about you getting married and why she didn't want me involved in anything she does with you." He said, "what did she say." I asked softly, "she didn't want to get married, she felt fine on her own. But she still loves you. She begged me to keep it a secret." Pico answered. I looked at him shocked, Cherry doesn't want to get married?! Well, she doesn't like me anyway, but at least she has a little love left for me. Pico sighed looking at me nervously, "you know, your kind of cute." He said, I blush and turn away he grabbed my hand and looked at me seductively directly in my eyes, "pico, i-" as soon as I can say something he leaned over and kissed me. I was shocked, my eyes felt heavy, I closed my eyes and we started making out. All of a sudden Pico stopped and got up, he stood there. He looked scared. He looked at me, "get out." He whispered, he sounded nervous. I got out and ran out of the door. What was that for?! Does Pico like me?! That was the most random thing I ever did in my life.