24. ....trust....

Hello guys! Chapter 24 up!

Sorry for late updates :( I'm very much stuck in stuff but I try my best to update and I will try to!!

Enjoy :)

...............................

3rd person's POV

"He did what?" The file in those little yet powerful hands were suddenly smashed against the glass table, making a loud sound that made all of the men in that big room shiver "khun porchay, they tried to cheat by selling off our information to the italians" could it get any worse? The bodygaurds that they trusted , handpicked for maintaining their family were now labelled as some mere cheaters "and we're finding this out now? after it's all done?!" The voice shouted again. The young man who was seated in the middle and in front of everyone, his eyes showing pure anger and nothing more, asked annoyed, his little yet powerful hands playing with the gun in his left hand "we're very sorr-" "I don't need sorrys here, that ain't gonna bring my information back" chay got up and looked at them "bring those guards to the basement, very much alive, and.. " his eyes scanned each one of the men "if hia Or anyone at the family knows, I'm gonna personally kill each one of you. Did we get it?" The bodygaurds all shouted a loud "YES" in unison.

"Get out now, except nik" chay said and kept the gun away "what's going on with kim?" "Khun, according to our spies, he's maybe planning to attack no one yet, but.." "But what?" "Theres some gun exports going on and hes been trying to dig information about the family more so" "stop making assumptions like that. Kim won't hurt his own brother if that's what you worried of. " chay said, looking out the window beside him now. He trusted kim this much. He knew kim wasn't someone like his own dad, who would give up everything for power. Kim was different. How does he know?. From that night....

[One day ago]

Porchay's POV

"I'm not leaving anywhere.. I can't" my voice like itself came out, without a care in the world of how complicated our relationship just became. If all the speculations are correct and kim's father did kill my dad and did all that, then this relationship is a little.. "Thank you" the voice suddenly echoed around the room. Kim's tone was usually really boring and honestly his tone in voice or sometimes expressions tell alot. This tone, it was a sigh of relief, a grateful expression, and a warm hug with love. He was embracing me, and I was embracing him. Why should we suffer from the things our parents did.

Sitting on the bed with kim's head on my thighs, my fingers tangled up in his beautiful long hair and his eyes closed, this was the best position. I could see kim upclose, see every movement of his and make him relax "I used to think.." Kim started, his eyes still closed "I'm gonna turn into a monster like dad. Growing up.. Dad and me had a weird hate relationship. We both knew it deep down as to how much we hate each other but we always pretended infront of each other that we had love. When I moved out finally, dad sent someone to keep an eye on me. My whole life someone has been looking at me, which I hated. I hated this life" his eyes slowly opened and I can see the pain in his life "you know" he gently shifted his body so his face faced my belly and looked at me "mom used to tell tankhun that i took after my dad, and that always scared me. For me.. He's a ruthless man, he's playing with everyone's lives. My brothers, yours, mine, and anyone he knows. I don't wanna become him... "

An honest confession which I never knew was required in this moment. Kim opened up alot to me today, and it's crazy how Kim, the guy I always thought of as the ruthless one, didn't want to be a monster like someone. Kim left this business at a young age, but he was dragged back, and some reason for this was me too. If only I didn't come to his life, he would be making music and live his life calmly. But I guess fate had other plans for us
"You're not him Kim" my hands gently stroked his head which was buried into my stomach now, making me wonder if he's crying there "you are way better than him. you wanna protect your loved ones. you love everyone kim. you're a great guy. A guy everyone wants. A guy I always wanted. My dream guy. I know you won't hurt anyone. I trust you more than myself"

...............................

The memories ran into my mind on full speed. If all these speculations about his dad are right, then the rightful owner is hia and then vegas. Korn put Vegas down to play it safe, gave him pete so he won't even try and investigate cause he got what he needed in life, and kept hia cause he knew hia won't go against kinn. All these things keep getting complicated. He just played a game with us.

Korn, the adopted child of the theerapanyakul, killed his own mother and father when the throne wasn't given to him. Since people didn't know he was adopted and he was the oldest of the other two, he was automatically given the throne. When my dad came to know about this, he killed him. Made mom the way she is, and gave uncle gun the smaller family to shut his mouth. But later shot him too. Kept me close under him and gave me something to keep me busy with. While he directed Kim to hurt his own brother for the throne. Like a survival of the fittest. Maybe, he wants me and hia out. He wants to kick out the real heir to the family, by any means like he did to vegas. Clearly hia wasn't the best choice to manage a family but he gave it to him. Just for two reasons. One itll keep hia under control and second. It'll be easy to kill him under the name of an attack or war. Great work korn. Indeed

..............................

Hmm this just got harder for our little mastermind chay to comprehend.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading! ♡♡♡