Five

Chapter 5°°°𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀°°°

Chapter 5
°
°
°
𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀
°
°
°

SO FAR, TRAVELING WITH Bakugou and Kirishima was a total blast. I found out that Kirishima was half-human, half-dragon, which was pretty awesome. He told me he could switch between the two forms. We've been traveling almost all day.

Bakugou stayed silent for the most part... He seemed to be thinking about something.

And as their adopted ex-stray Princess, it was my duty to find out what that 'something' he was thinking about, was.

I was walking next to Kirishima, Bakugou walking a few feet infront of us. I skipped over to him, leaving Kirishima a bit behind while he munched on our leftovers.

"Hey, Bakugou~~~~ Whatcha thinking about?" I cooed as I leaned a bit forward to get a glimpse of his face. I flashed him a cheeky smile. "Leave me alone. I don't have the time or the fucking patience for your idiotic personality." He spat, sending me a sort of playful glare. It definitely caught me off gaurd but it didn't go unnoticed by me, but I tried my best to stay in character.

A fake pout formed on my face. "You're no funnn..." I whined.

"Never said it was going to be fun, Princess."

My cheeks flushed red and I could feel my heartbeat increase. If I thought the playful glare caught me off gaurd but this... This caught me sooo off gaurd.

Why is my heart beating this fast? He called me by my title. That has never effected me in the past so why the hell did it now?

Bakugou glanced at me curiously. I didn't reply. He saw my embarassed state and smirked slightly.

He knew what he was doing.

Luckily he chose not to make a remark about it... For now...

"Hey (L/n)?" Kirishima chimed in as he walked up next to me and Bakugou, catching my attention and easing the awkwardness that lingered between me and Bakugou. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"Can I show you something?" He stopped, a toothy grin plastered on his face. He held his hand out to me. I stopped shortly after and so did Bakugou.

Probably not because he wanted to stop, but because he 'couldn't leave our asses behind.'

Bakugou's eyes narrowed, slightly glaring at Kirishima.

I was skeptical at first but eventually took his hand. His grin widened and he dragged me off the trail.

"Hey! You can't just wander off the trail you idiots!" Bakugou yelled as he ran after us.

After a few minutes of walking I could start to hear the sound of...

What exactly was it that I heard?

Kirishima pushed a leavy-branch out of the way and revealed a large lake surrounded by a cliff, almost like a crescent moon. Water streamed out from ontop of the cliff and into the lake. It looked absolutely beautiful...