Eleven

Chapter 11

Chapter 11
.
.
.
Lost And Found
.
.
.
"You should shower, you stink."

My spiky blonde training partner said with a smirk.

"Screw you." I spat back as I wiped the sweat off my forehead using my shirt. We just finished sparring and I was covered in dirt from being thrown around like Bakugou's own personal ragdoll.

I tried my best to stand up every time but it got harder, Bakugou really is hella strong.

Hey atleast I didn't get knocked out by the first hit this time, but it sure had consequences. My body felt like it has a million bruises on it, which it probably had.

Bakugou didn't believe in 'She's a girl, so I'll go easy on her.'

So he quite literally beat the shit out of me. I'm glad he didn't go easy, gender equality I guess. It still hurt like a bitch. I managed to land a few hits, however he didn't look nearly as bad as I did. He had a busted lip and a bruise on his cheek bone but his body was still in prestine condition, like always. The man sure carried one fine build.

"I'm not so sure if princesses are allowed to use that kinda language." He said without looking at me as he took a sip from his water bottle.

"I'll say whatever I wanna say, bitch."

I emphasized the last word to spite him and threw him a middle finger. He just shook his head in amusement and put his shirt back on. I was slightly disappointed about the piece of clothing covering all of that but I pushed it into the back of my head.

Bakugou was slowly warming up to me but I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I feel a bit funny around him. I hate it and love it at the same time. My stress levels have been rising ever since we first came here. After this. After training my powers. What will happen after? When we fight... Will we win, will we lose? I didn't like the odds playing against us. Even if we did win, what comes after that? Will Bakugou and Kirishima go off their own again and leave me? Will I see Shoto again? I still wonder how he's doing. I'm worried.

I mean what if-

"Oi, get out of your head, dumbass, otherwise you'll start crying like a baby again, like you did last time." I didn't even realize it but Bakugou was standing right in front of me, snapping his fingers in my face as to capture my attention. I pushed his chest away slightly, trying to put some distance between us, a small smile playing on my lips. However right as my hand made contact with his chest, a bolt of electricity zipped through my arm and I stumbled back in surprise.

Damn that fucking hurt.

But it's gone now. I looked at Bakugou to see that he was touching the same spot where my hand had been, his eyes a bit wide.

"You felt that too...?" I asked as I glanced back at my hand to see that it was faintly glowing. "What the-" Panic mode set in.

"Oh my....