Seven

Chapter 7°°°𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂°°°

Chapter 7
°
°
°
𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂
°
°
°

Iɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ Bʏ :

☞︎︎︎ 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 - 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖 𝐷𝑎𝑠 [𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫]
☞︎︎︎ 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 - 𝑇𝑜𝑚 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑙 [𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥]

➪➪➪

MY EYES FLUTTERED OPEN to be met with a blurry, worried-looking Kirishima and a shocked Bakugou, hovering over me.

"(Y/n)? You're awake! Are you okay?" Kirishima voiced his concern as he lightly touched my shoulder. My head was throbbing...

"Huh....?" Everything around me faded in and out of focus and my gaze only locked on Bakugou's mesmerizing crimson eyes.

"Are- Are you an angel...?"

I asked and brought my hand up to his face, brushing the side of his cheek. I heard Kirishima snicker and Bakugou swatted my hand away. "What- No you idiot!"

Even if I couldn't see it, I knew he had a faint blush on his cheeks. However, completely ignoring my comment from earlier he spoke again.

"What the hell happened back there?" Bakugou asked with a harsh tone, however there was also surprisingly worry present in it.

I slowly tried to sit up and Kirishima helped me, placing his hand behind my back to keep me from tipping again.

I looked around, observing my surroundings, my eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness.

"I... I don't know... My necklace... It just started glowing and- and all I could see was the red electricity... Like something took over my body..."

Bakugou's eyes widened...

Was this for real...? Did she really activate the powers of the Dragonstone...? Crap.

Bakugou's cheeks flushed red and he quickly stood up from his crouched position and turned his back towards me, mumbling to himself.

I saw his panicked state and tried standing up to attempt to comfort the explosive boy of whatever was bothering him. However, my legs gave in the second I stood up and I stumbled forward, bumping into Bakugou's back, he turned around just in time and caught me by my arms before I could hit the ground.

I looked up to him and that's when I realized how close our faces were. Both our eyes widened but still none of us moved. My eyes slowly trailed down to his lips and I-

"Uhm, guys?" Kirishima asked, snapping us both out of the daze and we both quickly jumped back, red coating our cheeks.

"Right, sorry! We better get back on track so we reach OakBridge before sunrise!" I quickly changed the subject before someone could ask any awkward questions.