Twelve

Where Am I?

Where Am I?
.
.
.
Chapter 12
.
.
.

My back was absolutely killing me. It was like I slept on concrete last night.

My eyes slowly fluttered open to see, well, nothing. It was too dark and my eyes weren't used to my surroundings, I quickly sat up, a new nervousness bubbling in my stomach.

Where am I? Where's Bakugou and Kirishima? How did I get here?

My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness of the room. I could make out 4 walls that surrounded me with which one that had what seems to be a rusted metal door attached to it.

I was no longer in my undergarments. I was put into old clothes. They hung loosely on my body as they were either too big or it was because they were mostly ripped. It was an old white dress that hung just above my knees. The sleeves were seemingly ripped off and there was a tear from the bottom all the way up to my hip, exposing my thigh. I still had underwear on- not my own - but ones made out of rags. I had nothing covering my feet.

I was utterly confused.

Then everything hit me at once.

Enji. The attack. The flash of light.

What was that anyway?

I stood up off the floor and walked towards the metal door. It had holes that layed in long vertical strips and-

Oh, this is a cell. I was a prisoner. Luckily the feeling wasn't new.

Wait, if I'm here does that mean Bakugou and Kirishima are here too?

Shit, if they're in danger I have to get out of here and help them. This is all my fault. I was the one that dragged them into this mess. If I just hadn't stumbled into that cave that night, none of this would've have happened.

However, I selfishly don't regret a second of it.

I met Bakugou because of it.
I could never be any luckier.

Bakugou's POV

She really was an idiot. A big one for that matter, but I had to admit she had guts - even if she had the worst timing for it.

After (Y/n) had ran at them with the intention to kill, from the looks of it. (She looked very pissed.)

It took only a few moments after the big bastard (Enji.) and (Y/n) made contact that a bright spark of light blinded us, followed by a huge shockwave that sent me, Deku and Shitty hair flying backwards. I flew back into a wall, hitting my head in the process. My vision went black for what only felt like 10 seconds.