Prince of the Stars - Chapter 3: New Encounters

Now that Jellal was freed, he was allowed to come up to the bridge of the ship."So, who is this Erza you speak of? Can you please explain a little bit about her? " Prince Lotor asked.Jellal turned to face the Galran Prince, "She is known as 'Tatania' Queen of the Fairies, but we simply call her Erza."Lotor listened intently."She has many armors she can choose from, all at the tips of her fingers, thanks to her Requip-Magic." Jellal explained."Requip-Magic?" Lotor questioned."Yes, it's what allows her to rapidly swap her armors and equip herself with dangerous weapons, mostly swords.""Wow, I wish I had that kind of power." Zethrid butted in."I'll tell you this, she is one of a kind."Jellal sighed and turned to look back at the stars."Her magic also allows her to swap into regular clothes without even having to touch them." Jellal added."Hm, very interesting," Axca commented."She will also threaten anyone who threatens her guildmates." The bluenette said once more.Jellal continued explaining about his badass girlfriend, while Lotor and his generals listened eagerly. Then there was a rumble and the ship lurched to one side.
"Pull up the cameras from outside on the screen." The Prince ordered, and Zethrid immediately put it up on the screen, eager to see what was attacking the ship.Jellal gasped when he saw what was on the screen, "We need to leave now!""Why, we can just blast a hole in it with the ship's weapons." Zethrid said."No," Jellal said in a firm voice, "This thing is a hell of a lot more powerful than you will ever begin to imagine!"He activated one of his many spells, bypassing the ship's safety mechanisms and opened a wormhole. Then the ship was struck with some sort of weaponized light beam."No, it knocked out most of our weapon systems and it's knocked off one of the stabilizers." Ezor said, panic lacing her voice."NGH! I don't think so you beast." Jellal muttered to himself before he looked over to the Prince and signaled him."Prince Lotor, I need you and your generals to keep the ship steady. I'm gonna distract that thing and give us time to escape." He said."Hey," Jellal turned around in response to the Prince's voice, "Be careful,"Jellal nodded to the Prince, and rushed down to the cargo bay Area of the ship.The mage activated another one of his many spells and created his own atmosphere that encased his whole body. The bay doors opened, and Jellal flew out of the bay Area at light speed and readied himself to battle with the ugly beast that was attacking the ship.