Prince of the Stars - Chapter 6: Surprise Surprise

The Paladins, Galran Prince, and the two wizards we're all gathered in the lounge area of The Castle of Lions. Most of the Paladins we're chatting quietly about the two new guests who had just boarded the ship. Keith and Lance we're speculating on how the bluenette and scarlet redhead had gotten here, while Hunk and Pidge wondered about how the wizard's technology worked.
"I wonder if he came from an alternative reality." Keith said, his voice slightly above a whisper.
"Or maybe, he's secretly Shiro's twin brother in disguise." Lance said in a slightly louder tone, catching the bluenette's attention. This earned the Cuban boy a harsh elbow to the stomach.
"Ow, Quiznak Keith!"
"Who are you two talking about? I have absolutely no idea who this... Shiro is." the bluenette said, confusion lacing his voice, "And why would 'I' be his brother if I'm not even from here?"
"Sounds like I should introduce myself," came a husky voice, catching all three of the men's attention.
A man, slightly taller than Keith and Lance, walked over and took a seat next to the bluenette. He had a tuft of white hair hanging down slightly in his face, a facial scar covering his nose, and handsome masculine features.
"Hi, I'm Shiro, Paladin of the Black Lion and the Leader of Voltron, can you tell us your name?" Shiro asked, his voice polite, extending his hand to the blue haired man sitting next to him. The bluenette complied, obeying the Black Paladin's request, and gave everyone his name.
"JELLAL?!" Lance practically screamed, earning him a slap upside the head from Keith.
"Lance, stop screaming like an idiot," Keith said, irritatingly.
"I'm not an idiot, your the idiot, mullet," Lance shot back at the raven haired teen. "Don't call me mullet," Keith said, glaring slightly at the Cuban teenager.
"Alright that's enough out of both of you!" Shiro cut in, his authoritive voice, startling Jellal slightly.
"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you like that," Shiro lowered his voice as he turned back to Jellal, and continued his conversation with the bluenette.
"Okay, I'm confused, you practically screamed my name, why?" Jellal asked, looking at Lance with a confused look on his face.
"Your practically the most powerful Heavenly Body Mage in all of Fiore, that's so awesome!" The Blue Paladin explained excitedly.
"What? *chuckles* Your kidding right?" Jellal said, a bit skeptical of what he'd just heard, "I wouldn't be so sure about that, I mean, I'm not that powerful." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hey, take a compliment, stop being so gloomy," Jellal looked over and saw his beautiful wife Erza, "Brighten up, besides you have me, if anything else." she said, taking Jellal's face into her hands as she pulled her husband into a passionate kiss.
"Ooooh, wow okay," Shiro said, turning his face away, blushing slightly.
The kiss lasted roughly a minute and the two pulled back, pressing their foreheads together, gazing into each other's eyes.
"Love you, Honey," Erza whispered, just loud enough for everyone to hear, as she caressed her husband's tattooed cheek.
"Love you too, babe," Jellal murmured back, blushing slightly.
"Wait a minute... honey?" Lotor suddenly butted in, catching both Jellal's and Erza's attention.
Jellal looked at his beautiful wife, then back at the Prince and smirked, "Oops, I guess I forgot to mention that..." he shrugged before looking back at Erza, "...I'm married," and with that said, the blue haired mage pulled his wife in for yet another passionate kiss.