Prince of the Stars - Chapter 8: Galra Prince vs. Scarlet Warrior

Erza Scarlet woke up early the next morning. The night before, Jellal had asked her if he could spend the night by himself, to which she agreed with a kiss on the cheek and a smile.
"Love you honey," Erza smiled at her husband.
"Love you too babe," Jellal replied, smiling back at his beautiful wife, as she walked off to the Princess' room to get some much needed shut eye.

Erza continued her stroll towards the training deck. She thought about everything that had happened so far. How did Jellal and I get here? What dangers might we face? How are we going to get back to Magnolia? Dare I ask...will we be able to get back, no, don't think like that Erza. We will find a way! The scarlet haired mage rounded a corner and was met with the purple skinned alien that had brought Jellal safely to the castle.
"Oh, hello again," Erza said in a polite tone, to which the male alien simply responded with a, "Hello, "as well.
"Let me guess, Prince Lotor, correct?" she questioned.
"Yes, that would be me, and I'm assuming that you are the Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail." Prince Lotor replied back to the woman.
"That is correct, "she said once more.
"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Scarlet, I was wondering, are you very skilled with a sword?" Lotor asked.
This warranted a smirk from the red haired mage, "I think your in a bit over your head there, Prince," she said, "I very well know how to use a sword."
"Well then, let's test your skills," The Prince then led Erza to the training deck.
Once on the training deck, both combatants were facing each other, each holding a sword of their own. Lotor's decorated with a purple design running along the blade and a magenta glow on the hilt and end of the grip, while Erza's was a simple silver sword, but still beautifully crafted piece of weaponry.
"I hope you're ready, Mrs. Scarlet, because I won't go easy on you." Lotor warned, readying his blade. Erza did the same, "Oh really, because I wasn't really planning on 'going easy on you' either." she mimicked.
Both competitors stood face to face, their weapons drawn and ready. Erza let Lotor make the first move. The Prince came at her twirling his sword with the skills of a true swordsman. Though this was easy for Erza, she side stepped and back flipped, landing gracefully out of reach of the Prince's weapon.
"Requip! Heaven's Wheel Armor! Trinity Sword!" Erza approached Lotor and slashed him in a delta formation, but he dodged just in time, slashing his own sword in her direction to which she blocked by summoning yet another sword. This caught him slightly off guard but the Prince didn't completely let his guard down.
Remember, she's a wizard, she has abilities that you don't. You have to try and outsmart her. Use her own strength against her.
Erza kicked him hard in the chest, sending him stumbling backwards.
She swapped her armors again, "Requip! Flight Armor!" Erza dashed towards Lotor with blinding speed, slashing at him from all angles, not allowing Lotor to get a single hit on her. She then retreated back to her corner of the training deck for a few second breather and to collect her thoughts on what her next move would be.
The Prince groaned and got up out of his defensive position, and saw that Erza was still kneeling on the other side of the training deck. She's  vulnerable, I'll get a hit on her  He drew his sword and then charged at Erza, ready to strike. But little did the Prince know, that Erza was ready for him.
All right, moment of truth, show him what Fairy Tail is made of.
Erza requipped into her finally armor, "Requip! Clear Heart Clothing!" As Lotor approached, she summoned her blade and enchanted her magic power into it.
Prince Lotor jumped and was about to deliver the final blow, but little did he know.
Erza drew her wickedly sharp blade, and jumped up to meet him, slashing clean through his armor and cutting into the skin of his body.
What? How? How did she know?
Lotor froze, and dropped his sword right then and there, and then he himself dropped to the floor, while Erza landed on her feet on the other side of the training deck.
Lotor looked up and saw Jellal kneeling in front of him, his hand extended, a smirk on his face. Lotor slowly took the blue haired mage's hand and let the man help him up. "I see you wanted to try and hold your own against the 'Tatania'." Jellal said.
"Yes, I did, and she very well does live up to her name." Prince Lotor said, wincing slightly from the small injury running along his left side, then looked back at the beautiful scarlet haired woman who was now requipped back into her Heart Kreuz armor. Erza looked at Jellal and smiled, who then smiled back. I'm so lucky to be married to a beautiful warrior like her.