The end of a journey

"Why is this path so long? I knew the sumeru desert was big but not this big." Tighnari was walking on the path, he needed a flower that grew in a specific area for some medicine. He thought it would be a short little walk in and out. He was wrong, it was way bigger than he thought it would be, and he was annoyed.

After a bit more walking, Tighnari was starting to go crazy. he thought that the path was infinite, and that this was his punishment for accidentally slapping a child he thought  was a crocodile.

Eventually though while walking he came across a fatui camp that had 1 electro hammer and 1 cicn mage. Sadly, Tighnari didn't take his bow nor anything he could use to attack, so looking at his situation he was screwed.

"hmmm, look who we got here, a little wolf got lost in the desert? Hahaha, we'll make sure you never see the light of day again!" The electro hammer yielding man yelled, slamming his hammer on Tighnari's head.

Tighnari fell to the ground, with his head bleeding and twitching from the electro.

He wanted to yell scream cry in pain, but he was too weak to say anything. He could only look into the fatui's eyes with pain and sadness.

"Hmmm, looks like our little toy has been taught a lesson...shall we end here, or make it fast? I think I should keep him as my toy." the electro cicin spoke kneeling to Tighnari to rub his ears.

"If you wish to keep him you ca-."  Before the electro hammer could finish speaking a white-haired male with a headpiece with long ears appeared. He looked worried and mad.

He started attacking the fatui unleashing claws made out of the power of electro, just 20 seconds later all the fatui in that camp were dead. The male quickly went down and started to pick up Tighnari, He carried him in his arms.

"Tighnari you bleeding so much right now, oh my God we need to get you to your camp! can you tell me if you're still conscious right now!?!" The white-haired male said panicking.

"I'm - o-ok," Tighnari replied using most of the strength he had at the moment.

Cyno started running with all his strength. he couldn't let the love of his life die, there they needed more time they needed to be together until they were old. He couldn't let it end there.

After a bit more walking Cyno made it to his camp.

"Collei!!!" he yelled out trying to find her. Collei hid after hearing his voice but after seeing that Tighnari looked injured, she ran out of her hiding place.

"Oh my God master!! What happened and how did he get injured so badly?!"

"He was in a desert, some fatui beat him up. He didn't bring any of his weapons."

"Oh my! Give me him!"

Collei grabbed Tighnari out of his arms and went to his tent where they put the sick. She got wolfhooks and put them over his wounds. She got a clean cloth and pressed the cloth over the wound on his head with lots of pressure until the bleeding stopped, and then she put a tight bandage on the wound and gave him some medicine. She then went outside and said, "I will try my best to make sure master is ok and healthy! Currently, he should still be weak, but hopefully after a little bit master Tighnari will be ok!"

"Thank you Collei for all your help without you this could have been way worse than it already is."

"I'm happy to help! I will be monitoring over master Tighnari! you may walk around the village, and I'll inform you of his state later!"

Collei then walked off to the tent they put Tighnari in.  Cyno was still anxious and nervous, he couldn't stop thinking that Tighnari was dead or worse so 20 minutes later he decided to head to the tent. He just needed to make sure he was still ok.

He ran into the tent, only to see Collei crying hysterically.

"Collei are you ok? Why are you crying so much did something happen?!"

"Master Tighnari he's..."

"He's what?"

"He's... Dead..."

Cyno couldn't believe it. He wanted it to all be a dream or some sort of prank, but when he went to check Tighnari's pulse there was none. His heart wasn't beating, he was dead."

"This is all my fault... maybe if I would if arrived faster I could have stopped them by time, and he would be fine and alive...."

"It's not your fault cyno... It- it's the fatuis."

After hours of crying Cyno and Collei decided they would contact someone in liyue so they could give him a funeral.

(this will have a part 2)