36: #Blandy

-Blade's P.O.V.-

Eventually when I woke up later on I checked the time and it was 3am. I got out of bed and snuck into Andy's room. I started to poke his arm until it moved a little, then I crawled in bed and laid next to him.

-Andy's P.O.V.-

A few hours after I fell asleep I felt someone poke my arm then lay down next to me. I opened my eyes a little, and saw blade cuddled into my arm clutching it to death. I moved my arms around her. "Hey hey, what's wrong baby?" I whispered as I tried to get her to loosen her grip on my arm a little bit. "C-can you just hold me a-and don't let go right now?" She whimpered and I nodded to myself, humming a tune quietly to try and get her to calm down.

~around 11am~

I woke up with Blade still cuddled into my chest. I looked down and smiled a little. She's just so god damn cute when she sleeps. Is it even possible for someone to be so perfect? Like seriously. My thoughts were interrupted when Vic opened my door asking if we wanted pancakes. "Yeah, can you bring them up here though?" I whispered after motioning that she was still asleep. He nodded, and closed the door.

I felt blade clutch onto me a little tighter about five minutes later, and I looked down to see her waking up. "Good morning gorgeous," I whispered when she opened her eyes. She started blushing, and replied "Good morning handsome." I smiled and kissed her softly right before Jaime barged in with two plates of pancakes. "I'll pretend I didn't see what was about to turn into a make out session, which would've led to what what in the butt butt, which would've let to a little baby Blandy." Then Blade cut him off "Blandy?" She asked.

"Oh, that's the ship name the fans came up with for y'all. I ship it man, ship it." He said, then took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram, tagged us and did a #blandy thing.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

After Jaime left, I laughed, and said "I swear sometimes he's a fangirl." Andy laughed, and handed me a plate of pancakes. We ate in silence, then I got up to brush my teeth. "C'monnnn, morning breath stinks!" I yelled and raced him to his bathroom. After we brushed our teeth, I got dressed, then raced Andy downstairs. We put on our shoes, then went in the backyard where Stewart was. "Hey beefstew!" I yell and run over to him. "Heyyyy cut-a-bitch-Blade!" He yelled and I laughed at the name. "Anyways, what's up Blandy?" He asked

"What the mother fucking fuck is up with erryone and callin' us Blandy? Like what the fuck?" I asked. "Wellllll, Blade plus Andy equals Blandy. We just ship you two. It's a fangirl thing." he responded sounding all smart. "I think we both know what shipping means... anyways, we were gonna go to the mall for a while. Wanna go?" I asked.