26: Band Merch Heaven

(A/N)- hey y'all so I have like no ideas..If y'all have any could ya private message them to me? Thanks!

-Blade's P.O.V.-

"BRUH!" I yelled as CC and Stewart tried to take my monster. "Fuck no! You can't have my monster! I BOUGHT IT FOR GODS SAKE!!" I yelled at them. "AND WHO GAVE YOU MONEY?!" Stewart yelled back. All of a sudden, the bus driver slammed on the brakes, making the monster roll to the front of the bus where Jack grabbed it.

"We're in Sydney!" James -the bus driver- yelled. "YASSSSSS LEMME OFF THE BUS!! IMA FIND P. SHERMAN, 42, WALLABY WAY!!!!" I yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, BLADE?!?" Vic yelled back.. wow. "Uh, ever seen Finding Nemo?!?" I just about yelled at him. "Ohhhhhh, yeaaahhhhhh! P. Sherman, 42, Wallaby Way, Sidney Australia." Vic said. "No shit!" Tony said sarcastically.

Anywhoresberry, I got dressed, then Andy and I walked off the bus, just walking around the outlet mall. It's funny, how back at in the US it's probably cold, but here, it's not.

"RUE 21!!" some chick yelled, and ran into a store. "Da fuck is Rue 21?" Andy asked me. "It's like the Forever 21 of Australia." I answered the only way he'd understand. "Ohhhh, okay, haha." He said, and we kept walking till we found something like Hot Topic. (A/N- idk if they have HT or something like HT in Australia)

We walked into the store called 'Darkly Epic', which kinda looked like Hot Topic. We walked in, and the store was bigger than two Forever 21's. Which, if it's like the one where I live, it's fucking huge. "Holy shit! It's like a fuckin' Walmart sized Hot Topic!" Andy said, while looking around. "Bruuuhhhhhh." I said while looking at the sign. "Graphic alternative music Tee's, that way." I said using what the sign said, then walking in the direction of where the arrow was pointing.

When I got to the band tees, there was so many! Like any band, from Steppenwolf, to Guess Who, to MCR, to Attila, they had it. They also had Stay Sick Threads, BB clothing, and all those other clothing lines in the next section.

I look around in amazement at all the band merch. It's like band merch heaven.