4: Marlee Ferguson

(A/N)- hai, ima start putting these at the beginning! I have nothin to say.. Oh I have to put this out there! I have nothing against Suicide Silence' new vocalist, okay? BUT they don't sound as good!! Link to their new song Cease To Exist lyric video is on the side.. Mitch was better in my opinion.. and also the comments are stupid! I mean people, have some damn respect! There's stuff like "Eddie's way better! Just wish them damn scene fags would stop crying over Lucker! He was an awful vocalist" What. The. Actual. Fuck. He was a damn legend! And LEGENDS NEVER DIE!! I mean, if you're saying that, how would you feel if one day you woke up, got on twitter or Instagram or whatever and saw that your idol/hero was dead?? You'd feel like shit and start crying! So will you SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET THE DAMN POLE OUT OF YOUR ASS, AND HAVE SOME FUCKIN RESPECT?!?!?

Sorry for ranting, shit like that just makes me mad. And also sorry for the short chapter, I'm not feeling good and I slept for basically the whole day, I'm still tired. This is basically a filler chapter.

Vote? Comment? Share? Fan? Follow? Bathe a Zebracorn??

Listenin' to Diamonds Aren't Forever~ Bring Me The Horizon

----

Unknown P.O.V.

Hello mind, I dunno why I'm talking to you but hello. *does creepy pedo face*. Haha, nah my name is Marlee. I'm 14 years of ag- "MARLEE!! INTERVIEW! GET YOUR ASS TO THE INTERVIEW ROOM!! YOU HAVE 45 MINUTES BEFORE THEY'RE HERE!" and that would be my social worker. I sighed, but went to my tiny closet anyway. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, with a Drop Dead varsity jacket, and black converse. I bought the Drop Dead jacket online, 'cause they don't have Drop Dead in America.

I straitened my super curly brown, almost black hair, then went to the interview room. I was ready in 40 minutes so they should be here within five minutes..

In about ten minutes, two people walk in. Those two people being Jinxx, and Sammi doll. "Marlee, these are Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson. They'll be interviewing you." My social worker Kara said, wile giving me a look that said "screw this up and you're dead". I nod and she leaves the room.

"Hi, my name is Sammi, and this is my husband Jeremy." She smiles at me. Jinxx growls when she says 'Jeremy'. I laugh, and nod.

"So what's your name?" Sammi asks. "Marlee." I answer. "How old are you?" Jinxx asks. "14."

"Favorite music artists?" Sammi asks.

"Jinxx's band Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Issues, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil, and a lot more." I answer. "Favorite song by us??" Jinxx asked. "Lost It All." Then my social worker walks in.

"Have you two decided yet?" she asks in a hopeful voice. Bitch just wants me gone. "Yeah, we'd like to adopt her." Sammi says with a smile. "Jinxx, can you sign the papers while I help Marlee pack?" she turns to Jinxx, he nods and I lead Sammi to my small room.

We pack up all my posters, and clothes. "Anything else I should know about you?" she asks. I think for a minute. "I'm bi." I say. Aye, might as well tell them! I mean, if they don't accept me then I don't wanna live with them! Jinxx walks in as I say 'I'm bi'. "Bipolar or bisexual?" he asks. "Bisexual." I answer. They both nod and smile at me. Wow, that's different. All the people that I've lived with never accepted me.

I grab my stuff, and we walk outside.

Jinxx's P.O.V.

All of bvb moved to San Diego. Don't ask why, cause I honestly don't know. The band house is next to ptv's band house. That's where we're driving to now. When we get there we put the stuff in Marlee's room, then walk to Pierce The Veil's band house.

Once there we walk in, and I get tackled by CC. "BESTIEEEEEEE!!!!!" He screamed. "WHAAAAATT?!?!?!?" I yell back. "I HAVE A DAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEE WITH TORIIIIIIII!!! Oh hi Sammi, and person I don't know!" he hugs Sammi and Tori. "ALL THE BITCHES TO THE LIVING ROOM!!" CC yells. Everyone walked to the living room.

"Everyone this is Marlee, Sammi and I adopted her. Marlee, this is Blade, Stewart, Ben, Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake, Vic, Jaime, Mike, Tony, Storm, Tori, Riot, Cat, and Blaze." I say. They all nod and say hi. Then Tori, Blade, Blade, Stewart, Riot, Cat, and Marlee went upstairs to Blade's room.

Blade's P.O.V.

We all went to the music room where we were before. Riot and Marlee sat on the couch while I went to the mic., Stewart and Cat went to their guitars, Blaze went to the drum kit, and Tori went to the bass. This time everyone brought their own instruments with them. Except Blaze. Ya know, you can't really move drums that easy..

Anywhore, we started practice again, till dinner was here. Pizza.

As soon as I smelt the pizza I was downstairs. "I GET PIZZA FIRST!!" I screamed as I got to the box. I got a plate, and got three slices of pepperoni, and two breadsticks. I love my food.

After a while Blaze, Tori, and Cat went home. Now bvb, ptv, Storm, Ben, Stewart, Riot, Marlee, and I are just sitting around.

"WE SHOULD GO TO KINGS DOMINION NEXT WEEKEND!!" I yell. "I have to go back home on Wednesday." Ben says. "Wednesday we have a sad-to-see-that-you-have-to-go-home-party!" I say. "Then on Saturday we go to kings dominion!" Stewart adds. They all agree.

Marlee, Riot, Stewart and I decide to have a sleepover in my room. CC, Ben, and Andy decide to crash it. So now it's a Marstewcenandadeot sleepover. Marlee, Stewart, CC, Ben, Andy, Blade, and Riot put together. It's pronounced mar-stew-ken-and-aid-ot. Just so ya know.