31: Last Day..?

(A/N)- Hey guys so sorry that I haven't updated in like a month :/ I haven't really been on here a lot but I'm gonna start getting on here more. I'm so sorry it's really short, I'll try to make it up to y'all. I've been kinda busy lately, like a lot of homework, a few friend issues, racing, some things happened to me, and I may or may not have gotten a boyfriend but then got grounded and yeah

~Blade's P.O.V.~

***TRIGGER WARNING***

To be honest, I stopped counting how long I've been in here. He beats me, rapes me, and never feeds me. I miss Andy, and Vic, and Tony, and Mike, and Jaime, and CC, and Jake, and Jinxx, and Ashley, and Alex, and Rian, and Zach, and Jack. I miss hearing their sound checks, I miss sitting backstage at their concerts, I miss helping the guys write songs, I miss them trying to bring me on stage, I miss the crazy bastards trying to wake me up at 2pm but then me yelling at them and going back to sleep.

But now, I haven't slept since I got here, I haven't ate since I got here, all I've done is cry, and cut. I want to die.

I pull my phone out of my boot, and turn it on. I open the group message to Andy, Vic, Tony, Mike, Jaime, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, Alex, Rian, Zach, and Jack.

To: Andy, Vic, Tony, Mike, Jaime, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, Alex, Rian, Zach, and Jack~

I can't take this anymore..I'm sorry but I can't...I love you guys, and I want you to move on, forget about me, and Andy, find someone better, I love you. Bye...

I send with a tear going down my cheek. After it sends, I turn lock my phone, not even bother to turn it off, then put it back in my boot, and pull out my pocket knife. I held it to my wrist "I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore..." I whispered as I cut.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

I sighed as I crossed off another day on the calendar. Another day Blade's missing, another day without the love of my life. Just then my phone buzzed with a text from Blade.

I can't take this anymore..I'm sorry but I can't...I love you guys, and I want you to move on, forget about me, and Andy, find someone better, I love you. Bye...

I read to my self and freaked out. "Fuck!" I yelled and punched a wall. I called her and waited, hoping that this time she left it on and would answer. I throw on my shoes and a coat, and run outside the bus to the rental car, and go back to the police station. She answers, and I just hear her crying. The sound breaks my heart.

~Blade's P.O.V~

I hear my phone ringing, and I answer it. It ends up being Andy. "I'm so sorry baby... I-I can't do this anymore.." I say when I answer. "Please don't do it.." he whispers, and I can hear a car starting. "Please, save me.." I say to where he can barely hear me. "I love you, I just.. I can't do this.." I say, and put my phone down without hanging up.