32: Saved

~Blade's P.O.V.~

I put down my phone, and pick up the blade. I hold it to my wrist and cut, going deeper, and deeper, and deeper each time. I don't feel the blood rushing out, I don't feel the blade going deeper, I don't hear the police sirens, I don't even notice when the police knock down the door, I pass out.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

When we (Vic and I) get to the police station, I give them my phone, and they start to track down her number/phone. He uses his little thingys on his shoulder, and says "I need cops D12, M82, A20, G62, H39, F90, W9, J76, K16, and B22 to HQ, ASAP!" He basically yells it, and soon enough, ten police cars show up. "Smith, front and center!" He says, and an officer, who's uniform says B. Smith on one side, and B22 on the other side.

"You are leading this case now. First car out, lead the way." The chief says, and hands him a GPS tracker thingy to track. "Frazier, front and center!" He says, and someone who's uniform on one said says A. Frazier, and on the other side, it says A20. "I want you last. These two men I want in your car. Treat them nicely." he says.

"Sir, yes, sir!" They all yell, and Vic and I follow "A. Frazier" out to his car. I sit upfront, and Vic sits in the back. "So, y'all are like what? Best friends to this chick?" He asks us as he fastly follows the others. "Actually, I'm her father, and he's her boyfriend." Vic says. " Oh damn. I won't say what I was gonna say, then." He said. I looked at him, confused, but decided that I didn't wanna hear what he was gonna say, and it looked like Vic did the same thing.

When we finally got to the place, they knocked down the doors, and entered with their guns up. After the pulled him out, they let Vic and I in to get Blade.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

I heard the doors break down, and some screaming, then gunshots. I wanted to know what's going on, but then again, I didn't. I put down my blade, and just sat there waiting, staring at the wall. Finally, the door busted open, and Vic and Andy came in. They looked at me, and saw all the bruises, and cuts, and me curled up in a corner. Andy looked at me sadly, and came over, picking me up. I did flinch a little, but tried not to freak out. I know he won't hurt me. I just cuddled into his arms. I smelled his familiar smell, and cuddled more into his arms, and fell asleep.