14: The Matchmaker

(A/N)- OMIGOD I FEEL SO FUCKIN BAD!!! I'M SOOOOOOO FUCKIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE!! I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE BITCH OF THE SOUTH EAST!!!! And this is just a filler chapter! I'll try to write a good, long, interesting chapter soon!! And also, thanks to the person who commented "Update you bum hollio:*". I was actually planning on updating later on, and I was also working on something else.

~Alan's P.O.V.~

~December 1st~

Cats are SO adorable! I mean, have you seen them?? They're like MEOW MEOW BITCH!! Waaaaiiiiiiiiit! Who am I talking to?!?!? AHHHHHH ALIEN ATTACK!!!! An alien took over my body!! Oh wait, I'd be thinking about murder if that happened..

Haha, anyways, I reaaaaaallllyyyyyyy like someone, I'll give ya a hint! Her name starts with a 'M', and ends with a 'E'. And no, it's NOT Marlee. She's like 14, and that would be pedophileasation. Dunno if that's a word, but oh fucking well. "GINGER PRINCESS!!!" Austin yelled from downstairs. "THAT'S MY NAME. DON'T OVER USE IT!" I yelled back. He came in my room, and say on my lap, just as Mollie walked by. "OMIGOD AUSTLAN CASHBY IS REAL!!" she yelled, as she took a picture. "Well of coarse! This is mah bae!!" Austin yelled while kissing me cheek. I pushed him off, while blushing from embarrassment.

~Mollie's P.O.V.~

I really like Alan. But, he wouldn't like me back.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

Mollie and Alan SOOOOO like each other! Time to play matchmaker!!

~after a while of thinking and eating cookie dough~

I went to the park, and set everything up for them, went back home, waited till it was dark, then called Alan.

-A=Alan B=Blade-

A- (in the background; SQUIDGY SQUIDGY FA LA LA LA LA SQUIDGY SQUIDGY FA LA LA LA LA SQUIDGY SQUIDGY LA LA LA LA LA SQUIDGY SQUIDGY WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO) AUSTIN SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M ON THE PHONE!! Hey Blade!

I laughed silently, but then remember my plan.

B= I-I need your help! I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know who else to call! P-please hurry

I acted like I was crying.

A= Blade?! What happened?! Are you okay?? Where are you?! Do you want me to get anyone else?!

B= I-I-I-'m fine. I-I'm at the park, and no, p-please no one else.

-end of convo-

I then hurried, and called Mollie.

-M=Mollie B=Blade-

M- Blue Moons Strip Club, I'm Candi, how may I help you?

B- By gettin' yo' scrawny ass to da park!

M- why?

B- just trust me, and be there in ten minutes!

-end of convo-